UK Harper's Bazaar June 2011 : Eva Green by Camilla Akrans

Jessica rocks. Her gaze is just so strong and I've missed it.

My issue has finally arrived and is even more stunning in the flesh. I love Serpent's Kiss with Heidi Mount too!

diary.ru/~my-love-foto/p158761253.htm
LQ shoot

i went to check out the issue today in paris and marion cotillard was right there next to me! didnt even see her till my friend told me later, I was too into the serpents kiss with heidi mount haha!

Some bigger shots

timhoward

I'm literally sick to death of Åkrans' continuous blue/yellow, lilac/yellow faux vintage photo filtering. As evidenced by her Eva Green shoot alone, her photos are much stronger when she leaves the filtering to a minimum.

diary.ru/~my-love-foto/p158761253.htm
LQ shoot

Those head shots aren't published, and I can see why. They don't compare to Eva's other shots.

Actually I'm still lusting over the entire issue, I'll be interested to see how they top this. Heidi's editorial reminds me of Mario Sorrenti's Movers & Shakers with Daria Werbowy from W's April 2010 issue. And then I have no complaints about Jessica's either. Fingers crossed there's more Camilla Akrans for Harper's Bazaar.

Those are gorgeous editorials. I just wish the issue was in an oversized format. That's when the text and images in the magazine truly captivate me. Does anyone know when and how often HB issues large format magazine?

It seems to be every March and September. As much as it's good to have the opportunity to get my favourite adverts in a larger format, when it comes to storing these issues, I eventually get sick of them taking up so much space, and throw them out.

But it's made me imagine - what if UK Bazaar always had the dimensions of W magazine? What would that mean on the newsstand? Would it help their sales in any way, or does it only make sense as an occasional cost twice a year, as a means of promotion for their most important issues because it's something no other magazine does?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->