UK Harper's Bazaar June 2011 : Eva Green by Camilla Akrans

Ravishing, I'm thrilled Camilla Akrans is shooting for British Harper's Bazaar. And then Jessica Miller's a complete bonus.

This is so dramatic and stunning! I absolutely love it. Eva Green was born to grace magazine covers.

the makeup is a tad too harsh, making her look older...had it not been for that and it would have been close to perfection

its a weird angle for the shape of her eyes but it stil looks smoking hot! shes such a vamp

Beautiful cover! :heart: Love the colours, flowers and bold makeup.
Can't wait to see Camilla's 2 eds, I'm such a sucker for her photography.

Got the issue today, Heidi Mount is the second main fashion editorial. She's quite gold skinned and wearing various snakeskin pieces in it.

I'm glad to see her on the cover. I can't wait to see the editorial

^ ^ Ugh, I hoped it was Jessica M.

Well, the two Akrans eds still look fantastic, even though I've only seen one pic previews. I'd love to buy this issue.

^ ^ Ugh, I hoped it was Jessica M.

Well, the two Akrans eds still look fantastic, even though I've only seen one pic previews. I'd love to buy this issue.

It is Jessica? I said the second main fashion editorial is Heidi Mount..

I thought you were saying the girl in Wild Orchid is Heidi, no? :unsure: I mean the one by Akrans. Is it Jess then?

Yes, the girl in Wild Orchid is Jessica, AND the issue's second main fashion editorial is Heidi Mount, and she's shot wearing snakeskin pieces.

HQ Subscriber's Cover:

*scan by vogue28

Review

Eva For Ever
Cover Star: Eva Green
Photographer: Camilla Akrans
Stylist: Franck Benhamou
6 Photos

Serpent's Kiss
Model: Heidi Mount
Photographer: Jason Kibbler
Stylist: Vanessa Coyle
9 Photos

Wild Orchid
Model: Jessica Miller
Photographer: Camilla Akrans
Stylist: Franck Benhamou
8 Photos

Yes, the girl in Wild Orchid is Jessica, AND the issue's second main fashion editorial is Heidi Mount, and she's shot wearing snakeskin pieces.

Then I was thinking the second main ed was Wild Orchid :lol: Thanks for making it clear :flower:

Thanks for the cover scan & the review, vogue28.
Having two Akrans eds in an issue is heaven. Love both eds by her. I'm into her photography again lately. Also glad that I finally see Jess here.

Eva looks mesmerizing! The editorials sound very promising, too.

Wonderful cover. Loads of make-up, but it looks wonderful.

Newsstand cover

Eva For Ever
Eva Green by Camilla Akrans

evagreenweb

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"