UK Marie Claire January 2018 : Dakota Fanning by David Roemer

serendipity8777

Reaction score
dakota-fanning-marie-claire-magazine-uk-january-2018-2.jpg

celebmafia, hawtcelebs

she seems so depressed ahahaha NOT a good face to sell a cover or Christmas or the New Year for that matter ahahaha gosh lol...

We're seeing a magazine death wish in action.

Photography by David Roemer
Styling by Tiffany Fraser Steele
Hair by Earl Simms
Make-up by Florrie White
Nails by Sabrina Gayle

This girl really needs a haircut or something to edge her out. She's the epitome of basic. Her sister really stole her career. :lol:

I think it's a cute cover.

Her sister really stole her career. :lol:

It's actually quite ironic that Elle does Dakota better than Dakota. I look at this cover and all I see is how much better Elle would've been on it.

It is rather nice though, without the art direction.

This isn't a bad issue, for January. But in tone and content, this magazine feels like a product.. of the way the world was five years ago, where UK InStyle was still alive and things were heading a certain direction, but weren't quite as dire in the industry yet.

I think she took her time off at some point and things never got picked up. Though with a buzzy new TV series coming out, I hope she get sorted it out better. Elle has a great team behind her with the movie choices and brand endorsement. Both sisters are talented actors.

What's the deal with US Marie Claire? They usually have next month's issue out by now. Is the Holiday issue for two months? Sorry to be off-topic. Dakota looks great, by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->