UK Tatler May 2012 : Christy Turlington by Arthur Elgort

tentalicious

Reaction score
54744336098129727793417.jpg

[facebook/Tatler]

Oh my god this is ...........
If there weren't those moustaches, maybe the thing would be better.

This is a joke, i can't even comprehend why this was used for the cover.

Ha. This is hilarious...

At least Tatler is consistent in getting it so terribly wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone was right couple of days ago asking ''Should this magazine have it's own thread?''

I'd put it in Misc. Mags Europe (even though there are much nicer magazines that Tatler)

Oh come on people, it's meant to be funny and quirky. I think it's so cute. I'm tired of seeing all these glamazons looking perfect on magazine covers. It's nice to see something that isn't so serious.

well I dont find the cover funny at all. I wonder why Christy accept to do such a ridiculous thing...

can't believe they are advertising a lame quiz on the cover. and if you have to take a quiz to prove you are a night owl then you arent much of one...:lol:

and that is not nearly as bad as the "class traitors" text. :unsure:

this could of been their best cover since uhm.. forever and they add that moustache to christy:doh::doh:

If only the cover told me a bit more about why she's sporting a moustache... otherwise it's just besmirching one of the most beautiful faces ever to appear in fashion magazines.

The moustache would have been okay in a humorous or ironic setting. It doesn't work on this cover at all!

it's a funny shot, I like the quirky side of Christy who is always perfect looking and here I feel a fresh vibe :wink:

Were they trying to make her look like John Waters?

I think this is such a fun cover with a defined concept.

At least we know Christy looks stunning even with a moustache lol :lol:

Christy looks beautiful and I love the styling and colors of the cover.

Great cover of christy turlington, im happy here funny eye is normal on this cover. But what is going on with her mouth ?? But any way, it is a very nice refreshing cover !! Good job tatler !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->