Reaction score
nice to see her back :D

pg1_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
loooooooverlyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

LOVE ANGELA!-Missed her!
She´s a great model.! 8) :lol:

:shock: hmmm what??? :shock:
look at the stomach hanging down there, why couldn't they choose a better picture? and this kind of pink backdrop is a bit heavy for me :?

its just the shadow...she doesnt have a hanging stomach-I like the bright PIIINK! :wub:

Anais--it's not just the shadow. :wink: it IS her stomach roll! :? :shock: why they chose that shot is beyond me (i hate hate hate 'open mouth' pics, too). still, nice to see her anyway. :wink:

I think this cover is positively grotesque.

If I were her agency I'd wonder who was getting back at me for what.

She looks bloated to me, too. :shock:

Not that she is fat, mind you! But this is definitely not a cover shot. :?

her stomach doesnt ROLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she has a perfect toned figure-hellooooo????are we loosing all sence of realness?LOL
I think the cover is very sixtees!lazyyy :wub:

what's so bad about a little stomach roll? the "DUH" look on her face is much worse...

i'm not anti-fat, but a cover should not have a roll of flab hanging over. Ang isn't overweight--but that pose is hardly flattering! (face included) Seems like a missed airbrushing to me. Covers should be 'perfect'--are we next going to see missed waxing sessions or dimpled thighs? if so, we should all be on covers. UK Vogue missed the mark this time.

Is she wearing purple lipstick on a pink background?
If so, we may have to shrink that puppy down to thumbnail.

Welcome back, welcome back... where was she and why? :?

She a gorgeous girl, but this pic socks and so does the cover in my opinion. Everything about it in fact, the different typefaces, the font sizes. If this were my "comeback" cover, I'd come back with a lawyer.
:wink:

i'm not anti-fat, but a cover should not have a roll of flab hanging over. Ang isn't overweight--but that pose is hardly flattering! (face included) Seems like a missed airbrushing to me. Covers should be 'perfect'--are we next going to see missed waxing sessions or dimpled thighs? if so, we should all be on covers. UK Vogue missed the mark this time.

:lol:
totally agree
her mouth OPEN is also :o :x . i mean seriously, what were they thinking when they decided to take this shot as their cover??!! :shock:

i :wub: her natural look but her stomach and brests are hanging and she doesn't look fresh

Is she wearing purple lipstick on a pink background?
If so, we may have to shrink that puppy down to thumbnail.

Welcome back, welcome back... where was she and why? :?

She a gorgeous girl, but this pic socks and so does the cover in my opinion. Everything about it in fact, the different typefaces, the font sizes. If this were my "comeback" cover, I'd come back with a lawyer.
:wink:

she's been at home, probably! cause she had a BABY :smile:

:D Thanks, Kels. :mrgreen:

<span style='font-size:10'> In best bi*chy Lagerfeld attitude :evil: : Someone finally gets
around to answering one of my questions :roll: ... just kidding :lol: </span>

whoever did the makeup should be fired!

it looks horrible!!!

the editorial inside with her and Frankie.. waaah cheeky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->