UK Vogue January 1990 : Naomi, Linda, Christy, Cindy & Tatjana by Peter Lindbergh

OhJane

boo
Reaction score
32029403gn7.jpg

Large scan:

scanned by OhJane

Off topic question, but that headline, Prince in pictures, does it mean the symbol Prince? Purple Rain Prince? Because if anyone has scans of that it would be great to see! :woot:

Off topic question, but that headline, Prince in pictures, does it mean the symbol Prince? Purple Rain Prince? Because if anyone has scans of that it would be great to see! :woot:

Yes it's him...there's an interview Pop Prodigy Prince & he's photographed by Steven Klein.

:flower:

some behind the lens pic..from claire.belliard.free.fr..how many pages does the main ed have?would you mind snapshoting some pics,jane?:wink:btw,this issue is nowhere to be found in ebay...so sad:cry:

that beautiful memories
all supermodels.
now and think together to a new magazine in September 2008 in VF

Where better to spend my 2,000th post than in appreciation for this iconic cover.

Imagine what you'd have felt when your subscription copy came and it was THAT shot...

One of my most prized mags! Inside featured in editorials include Prince,Beverly Peele,Cindy Crawford,Beri Smither & Uma Thurman.

such an iconic cover, which is one of my favourite vogue uk covers. Fingers crossed they come up with someone like this for Jan 09 :brows:

Amazing cover! I just love how every model had a different look/personality (and you can see it). i'm speechless when looking at this cover :D

This cover is a classic! Thanks for all the scans.

"Femme de Siecle"
Models: Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Tatjana Patitz, Christy Turlington & Cindy Crawford
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Styling: Brana Wolf

"Last Look: Nice Style"
Model: Unknown
Photographer: Michel Haddi

facebook.com/supermodelsofthe70s80s.org

"Heat of the Moment"
Model: Beverly Peele
Photographer: Michel Haddi
Styling: Venetia Scott

facebook.com/supermodelsofthe70s-80s.org

"Double Agents"