UK Vogue May 2004 : Scarlett Johansson by Corrine Day

maybe this marni look and ultra minimal fresh make up

something else for miss scarlett, here from Jil Sander :heart:

this also from Jill, maybe in a different colour for the cover

I'd like to see her in one of these Rochas numbers on the front-cover depending on the art and photography. I'd hire someone like Tesh. :wink:

100117199.jpg

OMG! :shock: I imagined it. Her in this Chanel couture outfit (worn open with shirt inside), standing on a stage, in black and white with a spotlight on her and industrial chair behind and the background would be black and beams of light like Kate Moss April i-D.

100122523.jpg

oh lena...very interesting...i'd love to see scarlett styled that way...i don't really know if it would work for vogue, though...vogue is always very polished and very coiffed...i'd even say glamorous...it's also an older market...

i think she'd look great in marni for nylon or teen vogue...maybe jane?...all younger and more loosely styled magazines...(and maybe more modern :wink: ) ...possibly even W...

although most of them really have to use an advertiser on their covers...

i really like your picks, though... :flower: very cool...

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Apr 12th, 2004 - 3:38 am
I'd like to see her in one of these Rochas numbers on the front-cover depending on the art and photography. I'd hire someone like Tesh. :wink:

100117199.jpg
i love that rochas top...but the colour is bad...the style is perfect for vogue, though...here again the advertising issue with rochas... :huh:

also don't know if she can wear the samples...they're pretty small...it's harder to let something out if it's too small than it is to take in something that's loose...tricky... :unsure:

the chanel is GORGEOUS...but also might pose a fit problem...she's very busty and that coat is very narrow...it's also very long and she's not that tall...that was the problem with the gucci dress she wore...the torso was too long so it pushed her boobs up too high...fit problem...

:blush:

i believe actresses need to keep on a pesonal style, regardless the magazine they are on :wink:

choices posted are for a Vogue uk cover, i mean please, they need some fresh air, Scarlett is so strong, she needs a different attitude, heavy does not really suit her, loved her wardrobe in LostInTranslation.
she looks great in 'simple with a twist' :heart:

and yes, i think she would look gorgeous in plain white, good idea igni :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 12th, 2004 - 3:54 am
i believe actresses need to keep on a pesonal style, regardless the magazine they are on :wink:

choices posted are for a Vogue uk cover, i mean please, they need some fresh air, Scarlett is so strong, she needs a different attitude, heavy does not really suit her, loved her wardrobe in LostInTranslation.
she looks great in 'simple with a twist' :heart:

and yes, i think she would look gorgeous in plain white, good idea igni :flower:
actually...i feel it's odd that she's on a vogue cover at all...i know she's a huge hit right now...but she's only 19...i really see her more teen vogue...but i guess they're runnig out of celebrities to shoot...how many covers can nicole and gwyneth do after all... :innocent:

i think that's the main problem with her current award show 'look'...it's too mature for her... i mentioned on another thread , i think, that i sat next to her in soho awhile ago...and she was just wandering around wearing comfy clothes...she had on orange sneakers...her hair was a mess..and she looked adorable...but she also looked 19...i like her much better like that...

and i'm really not sold on that hair colour... :huh:

Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 12th, 2004 - 10:07 am
she's only 19...i really see her more teen vogue...but i guess they're runnig out of celebrities to shoot...how many covers can nicole and gwyneth do after all... :innocent:

i think that's the main problem with her current award show 'look'...it's too mature for her... i mentioned on another thread , i think, that i sat next to her in soho awhile ago...and she was just wandering around wearing comfy clothes...she had on orange sneakers...her hair was a mess..and she looked adorable...but she also looked 19...i like her much better like that...

and i'm really not sold on that hair colour... :huh:
i love seeing younger stars at Vogue covers,
she's too hot, did anyone see her at the 'pearl earring' movie yet?

absolutely with you regading her looking too 'mature' in those fancy events soft,
but i guess she's still a bit confused by all the success, she needs to find a look she can call 'her own' and avoid getting trapped in stereotypes,
she certainly looked great in the Copolla film :heart:

i can so see her in relaxed clothes, its her true style
there is nothing wrong in comfy dressing when matched with a flair,
her choice of colour in trainers proves her natural subtle 'twist'

love seeing younger stars at Vogue covers,
she's too hot, did anyone see her at the 'pearl earring' movie yet?
Me, too. She's very hot now. Aside from "Lost", "Pearl Earring", her role in "GhostWorld" is as popular as those now (younger audiences are discovering them). :wink:

absolutely with you regading her looking too 'mature' in those fancy events soft,
but i guess she's still a bit confused by all the success, she needs to find a look she can call 'her own' and avoid getting trapped in stereotypes,
she certainly looked great in the Copolla film
i can so see her in relaxed clothes, its her true style
there is nothing wrong in comfy dressing when matched with a flair,
her choice of colour in trainers proves her natural subtle 'twist'
Ditto.

How old is she ? I don't remember but she is young right ? 22-23

I think she's 19 and I have to admit, she has a nice style considering she's so young.

But not a fan of the cover look, boring dress.

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Apr 12th, 2004 - 3:44 am
OMG! :shock: I imagined it. Her in this Chanel couture outfit (worn open with shirt inside), standing on a stage, in black and white with a spotlight on her and industrial chair behind and the background would be black and beams of light like Kate Moss April i-D.

100122523.jpg
Are you a stylist igni? Because if not, you should be... :shock:

She is only 19, and I think she was featured because they were running an article about the BAFTA awards, which of course she won for best actress :flower:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 12th, 2004 - 10:44 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 12th, 2004 - 10:44 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@Apr 12th, 2004 - 3:44 am

100122523.jpg
Are you a stylist igni? Because if not, you should be... :shock: [/b][/quote]
:shock: :blush: Thank you, purple. :flower: I always thought about it. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->