UK Vogue September 2022 : Linda Evangelista by Steven Meisel

I went ahead and ordered a copy of this issue from across the pond and it arrived in the mail yesterday. Why? Call me old-fashioned — but for me, there’s still nothing like the sensation of seeing, feeling and even smelling a physical copy of Vogue. And I confess that I have this lingering fear that every publication will eventually become solely digital, so actually holding a physical edition in my hands is a treasured treat!

I am with you 100%! I do love me some digital UHQ's but Linda's story looks absolutely glorious in print, utterly spectacular and feels like such a celebratory moment to have Evangelista back on the pages of a fashion magazine.

The wonder of Steven Meisel far outshines the other fashion stories this issue has to offer, which for me, are ALL forgettable. There is not a chance in hell that I will be remembering ANY of the photos from Fashion's New World or the contributions from Venetia Scott and David Sims.

Why are we back to 1964?!?!?! we've come a long way since then, and yet this is Edward Enninful/meisel production?? SAD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->