Uniqlo F/W 07.08 : Tatjana Patitz & Isabeli Fontana

Joseph26

Reaction score

THOSE JEANS LOOK SUPER
spacer.gif
JAPANESE clothing company Uniqlo continues its assault on the British high street with the signing of original supermodel, Tatjana Patitz, to star in its new jeans campaign. The German beauty is joined by Danish model Eddie Klint, Brazilian model Isabelli and visual artist Kenzo Minami to showcase the label's jeans range which includes wide-legged, skinny, vintage and high rise shapes as well as the home-spun style, Selvedge. "Uniqlo jeans are made form superlative Kaihara denim," a spokesperson explains. "Starting out dying indigo for kimonos, Kaihara moved into denim manufacturing in the Seventies. Kaihara is one of the world's most renowned denim suppliers, known for its exacting standards and the highest quality denim." Judge for yourself; Uniqlo has just launched its first transactional website in the UK at www.uniqlo.co.uk. (July 16 2007, AM)
source:uniqlo.co.uk

I would love to see more Ads of this campaign :blush::rolleyes:

I loved Isabeli but no doubt she looks prettier in those new Revlon ads

I love Isabeli, but she looks a little... angry. :lol:

Isabeli!!! :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz:

Best news ever!! She's back! I hope she'll get the Versace campaign next season :woot:

wow,that's one hell of a model combination!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->