United Bamboo F/W 06.07 NYC

laughingdisorder said:
Womenswear is unflattering but I quite like a few of the men's, not the whole outfits though, something is going wrong in every outfit.

i agree.

This slightly sickly aesthetic was charming at the beginning of their career, now it just reeks of death warmed over. If you're going to propose some awful low bubble butt horror, at least try and make it as appealing as possible. No to the styling as well. I thought they were meant to move on from such a freeze dried theme. Stick with the menswear, at least it's more palatable.

this line has been dead ever since thuy left

I LOVE it. I really like the menswear too. It is a bit too sloppy and I think it would have been nice if everything was a cleaned up a bit more but I think it's great.

Spacemiu said:
cute and awkard, i like it.

I like this collection too, for the same reasons. Not every 80ish references worked, but the poufs and volumes do. I just bought a similar mod-ish pouf-skirt short coatdress, and although it is loose-fitting, it is fantastically flattering for most figure types with leggings. I'm surprised that they do menswear rather well, funky formal, as this is their first effort if I'm not wrong. although a few pieces were off, I like this better than their SS06.

cerfas said:
this line has been dead ever since thuy left

He left?? When? So why is he in the article and website still?? Whats he up to now?

found,cerfas means Siri Kuptamethee who now designs Indigo People. He was originally one-half of United Bamboo till Thuy come along and ruined everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->