US Bazaar April 2007 : Reese Witherspoon by Peter Lindbergh

violet100

Reaction score
I hope there isn't a thread on this already!

Newsstand cover:

reese-witherspoon-harpers-bazaar-02.jpg

from justjared.com and usatoday.com

subscriber's cover:
reese-witherspoon-harpers-bazaar-04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that's some crazy rainbow type... the first cover is okay, but I really don't like the second. Hopefully the pics inside are better! thanks for posting

WOW,now there is an awful cover if there ever was one.:yuk:
Actually both covers are rather horid.:ninja:

Ok... Reese Witherspoon is one of the only celebrities I actually really like, but I really dislike these.

& hey, Bazaar, just because it is April doesn't mean covers have to look like an Easter egg.

The second cover looks like it was shot on location at a rundown chinese buffet, something tells me it's not up to health codes! too bad that's the one I'll be getting, I'd rather have gotten the Easter egg!

Although it is not a very good cover, still good of Bazaar to pick someone for their cover who wasn't on it before

the rainbow type is horrid...:ninja:
too bad...it's a great pic of reese and that type ruins it...

the other inside photo is pretty too...
thanks for posting :flower:

^I was just going to say -- pastels? :ninja:

Hope the subscriber's cover will be better...unless that is the one :unsure:

Horrible cover, I don't even like the pic of Reese.
All those colours together! :yuk: :sick: :doh:

"641 Buys You'll Never Regret" - I suppose it makes a change from "<insert random number in mid to late hundreds> New Looks!"

i dont think reese has been on a cover for a long time! its about time!!!
i hate the subcriber cover. its too dark. and i love the newsstand issue. its not mega airbrushed. you can actually see reese's eye crinkles (although that pink dress is bizzare)

Both the covers are so different they give totally different impressions of what the magazine is about.

i dont like either cover,but it's good to see reeese on the cover,shes been looking so good lately
any news on the editorials this month/?

I love Reese but neither cover does her justice, especially the subscribers' cover. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->