US Bazaar November 2005 : Catherine Zeta-Jones by Peter Lindbergh

peacelover142002

go red sox
Reaction score
Catherine Zeta-Jones on the cover, shot by Lindberg, according to A.D.C. at fashist online.

woot for CZJ! love her...yeah a model would be preferable but since that isnt going to happen, I'm happy 2 of my favorite actresses made the cover back to back :clap:

no, not catherine again....i mean, why??
Because she's promoting Zorro. Sadly, its all about promotion these days. But I'd be lying if I said I was curious to see the photoshoot. She is quite beautiful!

small pic of newsstand cover from the bazaar site:

hp_sub_pic.jpg

Loving the gold, but reminds me of the Cate cover a couple of months back..

according to OVERVOGUE at fashist, there is no editor's letter again this month. this is the second time in a row? what's going on?

wow...that's a much better cover...different colors and everything...

^cool, really nice cover... sessilee posted on her thread that she had a 10pg ed in this issue... anyone got more info about it?? she posted some pics and it looks GLORIOUS...

yay, i'm really excited about the issue now! i get the great subscriber cover rather than the crappy newstand one. and there are lots of pictures of kate moss? does she have an editorial?

here's my short review (my first one, so if it's bad please forgive)

cover is shot by alexi lubomirski - on newstand cover, the dress is prada, on subscriber it's dior

• a pullout jewelry special shot by shu akashi with a short spread with a black-and-white sillouette (sp?) of model emilie adams
  • "the big chill" - shot by solve sundsbo with model sessilee lopez
  • "Catherine Zeta-Jones: Myth vs. Reality"
  • "Frills, Lace, Velvet: The Season's New Essentials" - shot by Peter Lindbergh with models Marla Boer, Caroline Rausch, and Victoria Sekrier
  • Article on Tom Ford
  • "Clothes That Speak to You" - "stars of tomorrow" wear the looks shot by Peter Lindbergh with Nikki Griffin ("The Fast and the Furious 3"), Sonja Kinski, Ever Carradine ("Commander in Chief"), Danielle Panabaker ("Yours, Mine, and Ours"), Michele Hicks ("What We Do is Secret"), Estella Warren ("Glamorama").
  • Article on Christopher Bailey with model Sam Taylor-Wood shot by Horst Diekgerdes
  • "Winter Wardobe" - shot by Alexi lubomirski with model jeisa chiminazzo
  • "a fashionable life: tatiana sorokko" - shot by matt lever
  • "What's next" - shot by greg delves with model krista kennedy
if i missed anything, or if there's anything you'd like more detail about, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DBH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->