US Bazaar October 2006 : Mischa Barton by Peter Lindbergh

Faith Akiyama said:
I almost think lifeless is what Peter was going for :lol:

:lol: ..I understand that he was trying to capture simplicity but it doesn' t have to look this boring :doh:

I agree that it is very lifeless, and sort of bland. That may have been what he was going for, but I'm not too large a fan of the editorial. Even though, Jessica totally stole the show for me, she looks SO humble!

I quite like the Simple Life editorial actually.

I agree that it could have been better but as it is, it's still quite charming. I guess I'm just taken with the concept in general.

Did they exploit the image of the Amish people for the shoot?

Last edited by a moderator:
The unknown model in the Donna Karen article is Donna herself.

Although I'm not a HUGE Hana fan, she's perfect for a mini editorial. Those legs!!!!!! Thanks for posting.

Is anyone still waiting for their subscriber copy? Mine still has not arrived and it's pretty late :(

I just got mine like two days ago, but it does seem to be alot later than usual.

^Thanks for letting me know:smile: I guess it will arrive eventually.

At last, an editorial that makes use of one of Hana's best assets, those lovely long legs. And I'll also dare to say that I like the Mischa cover - well, at least she's someone different for this magazine. Who knows, next month we might be back to seeing Catherine Zeta Jones on the front of US Bazaar for about the fifth time, so I won't complain about the Barton...

Andi Muise is in this issue!
196838909ki2.jpg

why not models

Saw it on the stands. Saw the New Coats ed and I amd rooling. I am very tempted to buy this.

Affordable Luxe: Harper's Bazaar October 2006

livejournal.com/Muise_Andi

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qqqq0102
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->