US Elle April 2023 : Jenna Ortega by Felix Cooper

Is this her first major cover? Looks fantastic.

side note: I don't think I ever received my March issue in the mail. It was only unveiled 20 days ago. Either that issue isn't selling well at all or they're just trying to get ahead of the Scream hype this weekend.

Another fantastic offering from Elle this month! The cover is flawless, so beautiful in its classic minimalism. Great job! And while I didn't neccessarily care for the previews in the first post, the complete editorial proves to be absolutely fantastic! Jenna is effortlessly beautiful and she's giving us everything and then some in this story.

With this preview and the contents of last month's issue, Elle is cementing itself as the single best American magazine out there right now. Not that it has much competition, sadly. But they are really giving us fabulous fashion content consistently and I'm very thankful for that! Keep it up, please.

She is arguably one of the few interesting starlets of the moment and I’m glad Elle did her justice. The Loewe look fits her really well. She does come off like a kid playing dress up in some pictures, but I think it’s due to her petite figure, not her inability to project sophistication whatsoever.

WOWWWW we're all excited about this ! Congrats Jenna

Now that someone pointed it out, she really looks like Freja Beha with a little bit of Victoria Beckham.

I hope I can see her on the covers of Vogue this year. She photographs well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->