US Elle August 2018 : Ariana Grande by Alexi Lubomirski

amby

Reaction score

Source @ninagarcia Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Bears an uncanny resemblance to Kylie Jenner here, perhaps it's the lips.
The white cover looks pretty generic, and the lack of fashion is odd for Elle. Can't say I'm exactly bowled over but it's not offensive.

Source email from Hearst Magazines

36988146_10155822485393031_1835235823318990848_n.jpg

Its an okay cover.

Didn’t expect much from this actually. You can’t do much with her anyway.

A beautiful cover! I love the simplicity of it.

Stylist: Natasha Royt
Hair by Josh Liu
Makeup by Patrick Ta
Manicure by Natalie Martins

elle.com

I can't imagine Ariana would be happy with most of these photos, especially the opening one from the editorial. In the words of Anna Wintour, it's all so.. toothy.

Much prefer the newsstand cover here, as opposed to Ariana's recent stint on British Vogue. I do like how bright, fresh and vibrant the cover shot is and teamed with the pink masthead and minimal cover lines just makes for a genuinely visually-appealing cover as a whole.

the black and white cover it could be better if it wasn't for the lack of fashion....this is like the old Elle or Marie Claire...Lubomirski delivered better in the past...

I love Ariana, but she is not and probably neve will be high fashion material. She is stuck with this look since 2014 and I never seen her pushing anything in terms of fashion and I personally dont think she is interested in fashion at all, so for me this and all her recent covers feels very fake and 100% PR agenda. Next! :judge:

The hair colour is too light for her (or maybe her fake tan is just too dark). I would have preferred the second editorial shot for a cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->