Ariana Grande

vanessaxox

Reaction score
credit: grammy
arianagrande-hero-600664314.jpg

Ariana Grande-Butera (born June 26, 1993) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. As one of the world's leading contemporary recording artists, she is known for her wide vocal range and has received such accolades including one Grammy Award, one Brit Award and three American Music Awards (including Artist of the Year in 2016).

Born in Florida to a family of New York-Italian origin, Grande began her career in 2008 in the Broadway musical 13. She rose to prominence for her role of Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious (2010–13) and in its spin-off Sam & Cat (2013–14). As she grew interested in pursuing a music career, Grande recorded songs for the soundtrack of Victorious and signed with Republic Records in 2011 after the label's executives discovered videos covering songs she uploaded onto YouTube. She released her debut album, Yours Truly, in 2013. A 1950s doo-wop-influenced pop and R&B album, Yours Truly peaked atop the US Billboard 200 and spawned her first US top-ten single, "The Way" featuring rapper Mac Miller.

Grande's second studio album, My Everything, continued the pop-R&B sound of its predecessor and incorporated EDM into a few tracks. The record topped the Billboard 200 and featured four US top-ten singles—"Problem", "Break Free", "Bang Bang", and "Love Me Harder". Grande's pop-R&B styles extended on her third studio album, Dangerous Woman (2016), which became her first number-one album in the UK. For her next two studio releases, Sweetener(2018) and Thank U, Next (2019), Grande experimented with trap while maintaining her characteristic pop-R&B tones. The former won a Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album, and the latter became the album with the highest-streaming opening week. Grande became the first solo artist to hold the top three spots on the Billboard Hot 100 simultaneously when "Thank U, Next", "7 Rings", and "Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored" did so in 2019. Grande is also the first artist to have the lead singles from each of their first five studio albums debut within the top-ten on the US charts.

An influential figure on social media, Grande is an outspoken feminist and supporter of LGBT rights. She asserts control over her public image and is known for her iconic ponytail hairdo and bold fashion statements. In February 2019, she became the most followed woman on Instagram. Time named Grande as one of the 100 most influential people in the world twice in 2016 and 2019, and Billboard recognized her as the "Woman of the Year" in 2018.

Awh how cute is this girl? her name is Ariana Grande, she in the show "Victorious" With Victoria Justice, i think she;s so cute, especially with pink hair. who agrees? she 17.

Ariana Grande (born June 26, 1993[1]) is an American model, actress, and singer. She is best known for her role as Cat Valentine on Victorious.

ArianaGrande-2.jpg

73080a65.jpg

39D117B300B39D1176C84ff.jpg

here she is with brown hair, i prefer the pinkish/reddish colour:

untitleddfsfds_1.jpg

untitled_1.jpg

images from photobucket.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Actress Ariana Grande arrives at the premiere of Paramount Pictures' "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" held at Nokia Theater L.A. Live on February 8, 2011 in Los Angeles, California

zimbio

"Happy Easter! #bunnyears <3 xx"
2nw2vs8.jpg

"I know I'm a little late but heres my makeup-less face for @seventenmag"
qqviqf.jpg

"Me in the car the other day :]"
2ll2hyb.jpg

Twitter.com/ArianaGrande

Ariana celebrated her 18th birthday on Saturday (June 25th

bellazon

July 11th 2011- New York premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

bellazon

performing during Macy's Annual Summer Blowout Show in New York City July 17 2011

bellazon

Ariana Grande is bow-utiful as she heads into the Nokia Theatre to watch Katy Perry concert in Los Angeles on Sunday night (August 7).

The 18-year-old actress tweeted her excitement before and after the concert.

“Katy sounds amazing! This is my favorite concert ever. I love her. She’s such a great actress 2! I love that she has so much personality.. ♥” Ariana started off. “Just met @KatyPerry! She told me that I look like the little mermaid & she was so sweet! This was definitely my favorite concert ever. ♥”

justjaredjr

Project Angel Foods Presents The 2011 Angel Awards in Los Angeles August 20 2011

bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Shanoah Washington inside the 2011 TeenNick HALO Awards held at the Hollywood Palladium on Wednesday night (October 26) in Hollywood.

justjaredjr

Ariana Grande sports a hair cap as she gets transformed for glamorous photo shoot.

The 18-year-old actress and singer is getting dolled up with the help of Emmy Award-winning makeup artist, Melanie Mills.

Though Ariana joked that she “liked” her hair cap look, she actually got transformed into Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz!

Ariana’s Dorothy will be a part of Melanie’s new book, “Viva Glitter Viva Glamour,” featuring top stars re-imagined as glamourous icons of years past. The book will come out in 2012.

Youtube.com/gleambodyradiance

Ariana Grande dolls up in a little red dress for opening night of Wicked at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood on Thursday night (December 1).

The 18-year-old Victorious actress tweeted her love for the stage musical, “Loved seeing Wicked again… amazing production! Made me realize again how badly I want 2 play Glinda at some point in my life! #DreamRole”

justjaredjr

Ariana Grande promotes her new single, “Put Your Hearts Up” at Planet Hollywood in Times Square New York City on Thursday afternoon (December 22).

justjaredjr

still pretty. but I prefer her with fire-engine red hair over her current burgundy shade.

Ariana Grande gets a kiss from everyone’s favorite beagle, Snoopy, during their Twitter chat held last week- 13th Febuary 2012

The 18-year-old actress and PEANUTS pup hosted the Valentine Twitter party for millions of fans across the globe.

21o93y9.jpg

s5eeu1.jpg

a0jtx2.jpg

30uwuoj.jpg

her new song is really cute && catchy, love the video!

bellazon

'Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked' Blu-ray and DVD release party in Los Angeles - March 26, 2012

tlfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->