Viktor Rieker

Reaction score
GLAMOUR USA
NATALIA V.
by PATRICK DEMARCHELIER

xlyw3m.jpg

Snapped by TFS Member HandbagQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks gorgeous, as usual, but the styling's somewhat dull.

I have to applaud her PR people. When's the last time a model covered several mainstream US magazines in such a short period of time? Vanity Fair, Vogue, Glamour. I feel like she's had more, too, they're just coming to mind at the moment.

Exciting! I will always love Natalia, and I'm glad she's the one representing models on the cover.

Are there multiple covers? The coverline "The New Power Models" makes it seem that way.

Hopefully multi covers

Her agent(s) doing a amazing job!

Vogue Paris, Italia, US + US VF, Porter & now US Glamour within 1 year after giving birth = WOW

Maybe Ale has a cover too? Shot in St. Barth's by Demarchelier.

Hmmm ... Ale is definitely a US Glamour favorite :P

4 Months ago Doutzen took over Glamour US Instagram account for1 day... hopefully DNA agency got some of their models on this April US Glamour cover

Oh wow! Now this is what I'm talking about! After being disappointed with her recent covers my favorite is back! A little sex appeal goes a long way with Natalia.

Natalia looks gorgeous, as always. I hope there a multi covers for the April issue. I would love to see Liya Kebede on the cover. Jourdan Dunn also

Now this is a model cover. Very dominant, striking and gorgeous!

So lovely, I need this! Hoping it's multi-covers too or if not this is still lovely.

I'm not mad about the pose, but it suits Glamour. The mere fact that it's a model is astounding. Glad to see her in Dior as opposed to LV.

Beautiful editorial!!

Thanks to Fashion Scans Remastered and Alessandra's Beijos Official Forum

I'm not Alessandra's biggest fan, but I find her work for Glamour US always so refreshing. This is no exception. The shot with the mustard kaftan is adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->