US GQ December 2023 : The Men of the Year Issue

Jacob is so strange, I don't think he's handsome, but he has something that makes him very charming... About the cover, if it were to look like an AI-generated image, I think Bing would do something better!

Cleverly hinting at Elvis with more subtle styling, but inadvertently screaming Superman.

He's a waking wet dream, and one of the few actors who looks like he belongs on the cover of GQ.
Austin was a more convincing Elvis, but Jacob has more masculine allure. He's gonna be a big star,
as long as he stays away from capes and green screens.

I see more Elvis Costello (my favorite one, look at my avatar) meets Saint Laurent than Presley, ha. From the Euphoria cast, him and Hunter are the only ones I tolerate see everywhere.

Here's the ed:

US GQ Facebook.

The Jeremy Allen White cover story won't be shared? I don't see his name on the cover.

He's styled nicely. (But this isn't much of a praise considering GQ's fashion team has been a big miss issue after issue, since WW got hired as editor.)

HOT
But i rather go with British GQ, at least has 100+ pages

Styling is a little bit Halston, or 70s Yves Satin Laurent. He's got such a pointy face, a little bird like and it throws me off. But it's all pretty decent, with great styling and set dressing even if it is pretty minimal. The ed is a little disjointed, so they should have just stuck with one direction and go ham with it.

They did him dirty with that cover, it's a way too close close-up.
The editorial is AMAZING !!! Love it : strong, masculine, great styling, love the 70's vibe.
They could have chosen any other image from that story. Damn these editors are useless.
I think he's one of the most intriguing actors of this generation.
Much better than Timothée Chalamet.

I love it when Kimberly is versatile! Stunning and fun!

These covers are giving 90s GQ and Esquire flashbacks with the shadowing of cover blurbs how complete they look like. I really love seeing covers like these.

George Cortina's men's styling is always well done, but I feel like he's always drawing from the same 70s references, it gets predictable and boring really fast. Jacob's editorial is no different. That close up in the blue sweater is a stand out though! He's giving me shades of a young Alain Delon in that shot, minus the brown eyes of course.

I'm not really a fan of this photographer's post production work, everyone (Kim included) tends to look oily and orange. I get that he's going for that glossy 90s look, but....not my cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->