US GQ September 2024 : George Clooney & Brad Pitt by Sølve Sundsbø

^ true but celebrities have been blacklisted or cancelled for much less than what Brad seems to have done. I know we don’t really know the full truth, but it seems quite damning. Nevertheless, he’s more celebrated than ever. I guess people wrote it off as a he said/she said? It’s ruined his appeal for me, he just seems… pathetic.

I don't really keep up with him but doesn't Pitt's face look different (and I don't mean older) it's like wider?

it’s a cool non-original cover but they both look great and the editorial is also great! it will sell like cupcakes!!!

It's NOT groundbreaking but the funny thing is that the editorial makes them look like a couple ahahah like I don't get the point of the story at all. The photos themselves are good but I don't understand the connection. The cover make me laugh at first coz with the AMAZING Olympic Games in Paris 2024 I thought they were photographed in the Seine river ahahaha.

It's NOT groundbreaking but the funny thing is that the editorial makes them look like a couple ahahah like I don't get the point of the story at all. The photos themselves are good but I don't understand the connection. The cover make me laugh at first coz with the AMAZING Olympic Games in Paris 2024 I thought they were photographed in the Seine river ahahaha.
the water is way too clean for that 😎

The cover is cool, and I love the colors of the editorial.
If I bought magazines, I might buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicburns
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->