US Harper’s Bazaar September 2024 : Naomi Campbell by Malick Bodian

Is she wearing Alaia? If it is, the fabric of her pants just lacks the lightness that associates with the brand. Nonetheless, Naomi looks great.

First time ever that Naomi looks bad in Alaia…
I love the Ferragamo shot.
She needs to chill on the cosmetic procedures.

Given her "blue steel" look as of late, this is quite refreshing to see. It's not perfect, but I'll take it.

Not as bad as I was expecting, but I still don't get what goes through Samira's mind when choosing a cover images. :lol: Every time I think she's figured it out...

She should stop with all the botox and injectables, her face is frozen at this point. Any attempts at showing emotions result in unflattering pictures. I am not even sure what she is trying to do in that cover photo.

The overdone face, the haircut circa when she was out of jail in Dolce, the pose, the trousers looking very heavy, the smile being blocked by a TON of botox.

This is a huge NO.

I was expecting an emotionless wax figure and wow! I got a blast from the past instead :D
The face is still waxy but at least she's doing something with her body and poses imo, I think this is the best she's modelled in a very long time.

It looks lovely. Bazaar covers have been so hit or miss this year, but at least they’ve finally had some hits - the previous couple of years were full of one disaster after another.

This isn’t the usual cover shot that I like, but I really enjoy this. And it seems like I’m in the minority, but I always love seeing Naomi! Looking forward to getting this in better quality - hopefully it’s even nicer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->