US Harper's Bazaar February 2019 : Jennifer Lopez by Camilla Akrans

They're still there because of the money...and i'm sure Glenda's still at her position because of the sells? or she has a godfather?...
btw when was the last time Carine has an editorial in HB? september?.....

The sales have never been good though. Yeah she did better at first than Kate Betts was doing but that was almost 20 years ago and she’s never gotten close to surpassing Elle, Vogue, and Instyle as market leaders.

I like it... Jenny is gorgeous, but this saturated concept we have seen before sometimes.

Looking Good

Photographer: Yulia Gorbachenko
Stylist: Amanda Alagem
Hair: Peter Gray
Make up: Kabuki
Cast: Sean Levy

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Spanish Dressing

Photographer: Marcin Tyszka
Stylist: Kerstin Schneider
Hair & Make up: Miguel Angel Tragacete
Cast: Catherine McNeil

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Very underwhelming issue! Sarah Brannon's cover editorial from Harper's Bazaar Germany also appears in this issue. And since Kerstin Schneider definitely does not style for this edition, it's probably safe to assume that they've syndicated it from HB Germany as well.

Reading through this magazine feels like a catalog. So many products and not a lot of editorial content. If we wanted a shopping guide we would buy Instyle. Someone needs to come in and go back to the DNA of Harpers Bazaar. It’s a fashion machine at heart, not a tabloid or a catalog.

1999 under Liz Tilberis is not that horrid :angel:

It's sad that this magazine could not have A-list photographer and stylist. Where is Brana Wolf and Melanie Ward?

1999 under Liz Tilberis is not that horrid :angel:

It's sad that this magazine could not have A-list photographer and stylist. Where is Brana Wolf and Melanie Ward?

The still in masthead as contributing fashion editor

What’s funny is Scarlett’s cover actually looks current because she still looks the same!

What’s funny is Scarlett’s cover actually looks current because she still looks the same!
Lol exactly what i thought! Scarlett’s looks newer and current. It looks fresher than J.Lo’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gal4dior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->