US InStyle November 2019 : Elle Fanning by Pamela Hanson

^InStyle themselves must’ve noticed too, removed the previous post and reposted the cover with the correction.

This is one beautiful cover! Elle has photographed beautifully, love what she’s wearing in the shot, how stylised and poised it is too. The colours work wonderfully for November... cannot fault a single element. :heart:

^InStyle themselves must’ve noticed too, removed the previous post and reposted the cover with the correction.

Can't believe they didn't notice, I hope they didn't send it to print like that!

Are we agree that Elle Fanning is the absolutely winner this month?

Can't believe they didn't notice, I hope they didn't send it to print like that!

I did notice Laura Brown had a hard copy of the issue on IG stories earlier and the error wasn’t as before.

Photographed by Pamela Hanson
Styling: Samantha McMillen
Hair: Jenda Alcorn
Makeup: Erin Ayanian Monroe
Manicure: Mel Shengaris

instyle.com

This is not bad, its quite good enough. Not too major things to nitcpick about it.

I find her so bland looking. Not sure why people consider her such a beauty. In the eye of the beholder I guess.

Laura is doing a great job. All covers of Instyle is so good.

I particularly enjoy to look at the cover picture, it's really nice and pretty.

Cover looks great but the editorial very bland and forgettable. We've seen these shoots a thousand times over.

This is one beautiful cover! Elle has photographed beautifully, love what she’s wearing in the shot, how stylised and poised it is too. The colours work wonderfully for November... cannot fault a single element. :heart:

I couldn’t agree more. I can’t find any fault regarding this cover. It’s one of the few instances where their cover works despite of how simple it is. Great job, InStyle!

the shoot reminds me of that Kate Hudson cover for Harper's Bazaar January 2010 by Peter Lindbergh

Got this in the mail today-a different cover. Yet another picture of Elle with her face on her hand.
180 pages.

Review:

"Just Badu It"
P: Ruth Ossai
S: Andrew Mukamal
art direction: Erykah Badu
Erykah Badu

"The MVP"
P: Christopher Sturman
Rachel Maddow

"Fash-on"
P: Philip Gay
S: Katie Mossman
Caitriona Balfe

Lily Aldridge shows off her daughter's bedroom, "My Favorite Things" from Julie Andrews

This is beautiful. Elle looks gorgeous and I love that dress. Glad they went light with the text too.

People complain that it's nothing new but to me this type of cover is such a breath of fresh air in the sea of covers that seem to exist solely to look more weird than all others. Fashion now is like the clown world where beauty and elegance aren't given the spotlight.

Fash-on

Photographer: Philip Gay
Stylist: Katie Mossman
Hair: Michael Silva
Makeup: Nina Park
Manicure: Yuko Wada
Cast: Catriona Balfe

US InStyle Digital Edition

Just Badu It

Photographer: Ruth Ossai
Set Design: Danielle Selig
Stylist: Andrew Mukamal
Hair: Chuck Amos, Yasmin Amira Davis
Makeup: Frankie Boyd
Manicure: Yuko Wada
Cast: Erykah Badu

US InStyle Digital Edition

Spanish InStyle reprinted the red shot for December, must say their cover looks way better than the one above.

When Elle's on a cover, she always looks like she's role-playing a princess, and you're a peasant that's turned up in front of her, smelling of the stables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->