US Vanity Fair April 2006 : Teri Hatcher by Michael Thompson

It must be April. The Mods will change it sooner or later.

I must say that whoever did the airbrushing on that picture did a fantastic job. I got nothing against Terri but sometimes in Photoshoots (not to mention on the show) she can look a bit ruff.

Vanity Fair is really going for the hardcore "secrets" of the stars at the mo. First Lindsay with drugs and now Terri was thinking of topping herself.

Jacque Marcel, it is the April issue. it is my typing error. i am very sorry. can someone closed this thread, thanks.

Hmmmm. It was supposed to be Natalie Portman, but apparently:

Vanity Fair editor in chief Graydon Carter is developing a fickle reputation with his cover subjects. After replacing Sheryl Crow and Lance Armstrong with Natalie Portman for April, he's changed his mind yet again and given the cover to Teri Hatcher.

The last-minute flip-flop was evidently because Hatcher, for the first time, is talking publicly about an uncle who sexually abused her when she was a child. She told interviewer Leslie Bennetts, "I didn't intend to talk about this with you, but it is something that's been surfacing with me for the past three years. This is something I've tried to hide my whole life."

WWD

Last edited by a moderator:
I was dying to know what was on April's cover.

Respect to Teri Hatcher. She is being very brave and courageous and got a child molester 14 years in prison.

Very ugly the cover:sick:

Oh God,well after Paris Hilton.anything will do!I dont hate Teri i actually think she looks compared two others in Hollywood like a real person but she dosent belong on cover.I dont understand why would you want two talk about it in V.F.not even if you get the cover its not worth it. What Graydon Carter is doing is plain sad he is turning the magazine in High gloss tabloid first with Jennifer Aniston then with Lindsay Lohan and now with Teri Hatcher.Very sad whats happening with Vanity Fair!

Emil said:
Oh God,well after Paris Hilton.anything will do!I dont hate Teri i actually think she looks compared two others in Hollywood like a real person but she dosent belong on cover.I dont understand why would you want two talk about it in V.F.not even if you get the cover its not worth it. What Graydon Carter is doing is plain sad he is turning the magazine in High gloss tabloid first with Jennifer Aniston then with Lindsay Lohan and now with Teri Hatcher.Very sad whats happening with Vanity Fair!

I agree. Its really a shame that Vanity Fair has to have some type of controversy surrounding their cover stories- something that has occured too often as of late.

stephiev said:
Teri Hatcher...Boring...who cares?

Still...but i'll buy this issue.
It can't be worse than the W issue with Jessica Simpson on the cover. gross.:yuk:

the celebrity thing will go on and on and on. the celebrities will not. nice airbrushing, totally.

Awww I would have prefered Natalie...damn oh well

vmob84 said:
Awww I would have prefered Natalie...damn oh well

Same here. Teri Hatcher already has enough attention. Why does she need more? Why does every celebrity need more, for that matter? I know, she did a great thing- but the rest of us don't need to know about it. :angry: I'm sorry, but I think you can tell by now that I despise her. :censored::censored::censored:

Does anyone else think its strange that she's posing pantless for the cover of a magazine in which she admits to having been molested? :huh: Thats sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulyss said:
Does anyone else think its strange that she's posing pantless for the cover of a magazine in which she admits to having been molested? :huh: Thats sick.

That is very cold thing to say. We live in a society that lets women wear what they want? Or do we?

Are you aaying that because she isn't wearing trousers ( pants ) she deserved to be molested? That's she's a hussy?

Women seem to hate each other sometimes.

^I agree with you.

I'm sick of these Desperate Housewives celebs...especially the most annoying of them all, Teri Hatcher. Like somebody already said: boring.

^Oh yes! I agree with you WhiteLinen. Go away Teri Hatcher!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingoRichie1990
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->