US Vanity Fair April 2006 : Teri Hatcher by Michael Thompson

catherinea said:
That is very cold thing to say. We live in a society that lets women wear what they want? Or do we?

Are you aaying that because she isn't wearing trousers ( pants ) she deserved to be molested? That's she's a hussy?

Women seem to hate each other sometimes.

What?! No that was not what I was insinuating at all and I would appreciate it if you didn't put words into my mouth.

I just find it rather inappropriate and offensive to do a Maxim-esque photoshoot for an article with that kind of subject matter.

I think Natalie Portman would have made a better cover shoot for Vanity Fairs April issue. She looked awesome on the March cover of Vogue. I :heart: Natalie's short coiffe

JATE said:
I think Natalie Portman would have made a better cover shoot for Vanity Fairs April issue. She looked awesome on the March cover of Vogue. I :heart: Natalie's short coiffe

Let's hope she'll be may cover^_^

^I agree. I want to see a man on the cover of Vanity Fair; how long has it been since that happened?

I believe the star wars cover like in feb 05. YIKES. Enough with the sexy actresses revealing a side of them we've never seen stint. Gah.

Someone at fascist just reported Sienna Miller just shot a VF cover...I think I'm going to be sick....:x

WhiteLinen said:
I can't believe she acts like her character in real life.

:lol: me and i sister was just making fun of her bout that! so true

that's so beautiful, why is she not on the cover instead of that crazy lady??

Natalie's ed is very beautiful but Teri's story ios going to sell more copies, its all over the internet and tv and i guess the people at VF are trying to sell mags

Is it just me or this with Teri Hatcher is plain wrong.Its noble whats she done: put the man in prison and share her story but why in such bad taste.She told the story about how she was sexually molested and yet she is on the cover in her pants and covering her brests looking like a horny teenager-Why?This is a sad story so there is no need to appear on cover half naked its just not right.Just one moore proof how messd up things like morality and other virtous are in Hollywood!

Emil said:
Is it just me or this with Teri Hatcher is plain wrong.Its noble whats she done: put the man in prison and share her story but why in such bad taste.She told the story about how she was sexually molested and yet she is on the cover in her pants and covering her brests looking like a horny teenager-Why?This is a sad story so there is no need to appear on cover half naked its just not right.Just one moore proof how messd up things like morality and other virtous are in Hollywood!

I think the photoshoot was done before the article...so you can't blame teri.

While I know what you mean, it's the same as what happened with Christina Ricci last year: she went to a r*pe benefit wearing a Proenza Shouler see-through dress/you could see her legs. Everyone was all "how ironic!" but the point is that no matter what someone is wearing, that doesn't give the attacker/raper/etc. to victimize them.

Nice edetorial of Natalie Portman, who is the photographer of the ed of Teri Hatcher??

Zoolander!I am not saying that because she is dressed like that she should be rapped,God no,i am saying that she should at least wear some dress but like Dieselmax wrote the photoshoot was done before the article so i understand and didnt know that !

Zoolander!I am not saying that because she is dressed like that she should be rapped,God no,i am saying that she should at least wear some dress but like Dieselmax wrote the photoshoot was done before the article so i understand and didnt know that !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingoRichie1990
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->