Photo Herb Ritts
Stylist Kate Harrington
By Johanna Schneller
Subject Liam Neeson

vanity fair

Last edited:
Vanity Fair's 1994 Hall of Fame
Photo Annie Leibovitz
Subjects Simba, Rolling Stones, Jimmy Carter, Robert Shapiro, Martina Navratilova, Melrose Place Girls, Hugh Grant, David Copperfield & Claudia Schiffer, Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg, David Geffen,

vanity fair

Our Miss Brooke
Photo Walter Chin
Stylist Elizabeth Saltzman
By Leslie Bennetts
Subject Brooke Shields
Hair Serena Radaelli
Makeup Jillian Fink

vanity fair

Decorating's Great Dames
Photo Lord Snowdon (Lady Parish), Cecil Beaton (Nancy Lancaster)
By Amy Fine
Subjects Sister Parish, Nancy Lancaster

vanity fair

St. John by Marie Gray S/S 95
Photo Neil Kirk
Models Kelly Gray, Michiel Van Dijk

vanity fair

Last edited:
Lancôme Maquidouceur
Photo Unknown
Model Isabella Rossellini

Lancôme Trésor
Photo Unknown
Model Isabella Rossellini

vanity fair

Blackglama
Photo Richard Avedon
Model Tommy Tune

Gucci
Photo Unknown
Model Kirsty Hume

vanity fair

Love your 80s and 90s VF threads @justaguy! It's the first time I see most of these ads. I always wonder who is that woman that appears on every St John ads. I have some old Vogue issues, and (sorry for what I will say here), I found this average woman in between of other ads with supermodels and stars.

Love your 80s and 90s VF threads @justaguy! It's the first time I see most of these ads. I always wonder who is that woman that appears on every St John ads. I have some old Vogue issues, and (sorry for what I will say here), I found this average woman in between of other ads with supermodels and stars.
Welcome @ivano ! Jill is Marie's daughter. I didn't particularly care for her in those ads either. I loved when they started using Angelina, although short lived.

Loving the sight of someone from Northern Ireland on the cover of Vanity Fair.

Welcome @ivano ! Jill is Marie's daughter. I didn't particularly care for her in those ads either. I loved when they started using Angelina, although short lived.
Sorry for saying this again, she had such an average look. Nothing wrong against this, but took my atention. At the time there was so many great names in advertasing.

I always see St John as one of those American luxury houses....Nowadays there are only Tom Ford and The Row left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->