Hair: Oribe
Make-Up: Kevyn Aucoin
Model: Unknown model

Independent's Day (20 pages)
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Fashion Editor: Grace Coddington
Hair: Garren
Make-Up: Denise Markey
Models: Amber Valletta, Bridget Hall, Christy Turlington, Claudia Schiffer, Jenny Shimizu, Kristen McMenamy, Lauren Hutton, Linda Evangelista, Michele Hicks, Nadège Du Bospertus, Nadja Auermann, Naomi Campbell, Patti Wilson, Shalom Harlow, Stephanie Seymour and other models

Paris Plays On (11 pages. My copy has some serious torn pages of this editorial so it's incomplete. The last shot with the hair and make-up details is included in those torn pages)
Photographer: Ellen Von Unwerth
Models: Brandi Quiñones, Carla Bruni, Christy Turlington, Kate Moss, Shalom Harlow and other models

Linda In Love (10 pages)
Fashion Editor: Camilla Nickerson
Models: Linda Evangelista and Kyle MacLachlan

The Long Of It (6 pages)
Photographer: Dewey Nicks
Fashion Editor: Brana Wolf
Hair: Ward
Make-Up: Ashley Ward
Models: Bridget Hall and unknown model

The review makes me want to faint! :lol:

So wonderful.

Hahah seriously, what a fantastic issue based on the review.

The cover is interesting, because i have similar September issue with Linda, and she is sitting in a field surrounded by grass as well. :lol:

Independent's Day
Models: Amber Valletta, Bridget Hall, Christy Turlington, Claudia Schiffer, Jenny Shimizu, Kristen McMenamy, Lauren Hutton, Linda Evangelista, Michele Hicks, Nadège Du Bospertus, Nadja Auermann, Naomi Campbell, Patti Wilson, Shalom Harlow, Stephanie Seymour and other models

Part 1:

Scanned by me

Part 2:

Scanned by me

Perhaps one of Meisel's best works and definitely on the top of my list of my all time favorite editorials by him. The casting is just, ugh, perfect. :wub: I'm in awe of the Jean Paul Gaultier shot.

Pardon the quality of my scans guys. :D

Linda In Love
Photo Steven Meisel
Editor Camilla Nickerson
Model Linda Evangelista & Kyle MacLachlan
Hair Garren Makeup Denise Markey

Scanned by me

Thanks justaguy for the scans of Nadja's and Linda's editorials! :flower: The mood of The Velvet Touch is just serene and peaceful. Nadja's beauty simply shines in each shot.

I'm really grateful to you guys for scanning these editorials. I've always wanted to see these, usually parts of them have been floating around the web but in really LQ quality. It's nice to see the full thing.

^You're welcome! It's really a pleasure to share these precious gems from the past. :smile:

How could I not recognize Jamie Rishar right away in Unwerth's editorial? Feel so awful. :lol: Thanks justaguy for the scans! :flower:

Romantic Moments
Photographer: Irving Penn
Fashion Editor: Phyllis Posnick
Hair: Garren, Oribe, Roque and Yannick d'Is
Make-Up: Kevyn Aucoin
Models: Carla Bruni and unknown model

Scanned by me

The Independent's Day's ed is one my faves, great to see the whole ed, because i saw just a few pics, but no the other ones, i really like the casting of this ed & that's is the reason than this work is epic.

Is a fabulous issue, not i present than US Vogue have a few nice eds, but i'm not excited on these days than back in time, for example today the mag is pretty boring, because the first place than i getting tired to see the celebrities on the cover, also the eds are shoot of the same photographers, etc., but the 90's the eds were amazing & these all old issues of US Vogue are a truly beautiful gems.

Independent's Day
Models: Amber Valletta, Bridget Hall, Christy Turlington, Claudia Schiffer, Jenny Shimizu, Kristen McMenamy, Lauren Hutton, Linda Evangelista, Michele Hicks, Nadège Du Bospertus, Nadja Auermann, Naomi Campbell, Patti Hansen, Shalom Harlow, Stephanie Seymour and other models

Some unknown models than i know: Lucie de la Falasie, Meghan Douglas & Rosie Vela.

Wow amazing cover,, i love the editorial, thanks justaguy

janine giddings, alongside carla in romantic moments. wonder whatever happened to janine :huh:

Independent's Day

Part 1:

Scanned by me

Valeria Mazza appears here ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baerry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->