Screenshot (106).jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 25
One extra Image

Source: Vmagazine.com

Attachments

• Screenshot (107).jpg
    Screenshot (107).jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 22
I think she's a great person but it's always boring to see her fronting covers. She's dull.

I think she looks gorgeous and at least it's not some attention-seeking, non-talented socialite we've been seeing on V magazine lately.

She's classy, gorgeous and talented. If it's not going to be a real, high fashion model than at least choose someone like Charlize.

I'm not used to seeing a very laid back V cover. It looks different but boring.

I love Charlize but I'm a bit tired to see her on all these covers, it's bordering on over exposure at this point. I wish, Emily Blunt would get covers too for their Huntsman movie. But I guess magazines are probably saving her for The Girl On The Train

There's no doubt, Charlize is beautiful, but on the cover and and in her edit, she looks lifeless.

I was rather excited when i read the title because V doesn't seem fond of actresses lately, but the cover is very disappointing. Very weak for a summer issue. And what's with the autumn styling?

She is very beautiful and can't take bad pictures but she looks very tired
It makes this cover look boring/lifeless

I don´t like the cover but at least it´s not a musician...

Totally! We've literally just seen this on the cover of Porter with Amber Valletta.

I'm always partial to seeing Charlize Theron on the cover of ANY magazine but this is so tiresome and redundant. Are V going down a different route after their 100th issue? This doesn't look like anything they've done before. Not to mention, this doesn't have a pixel on Theron's recent WSJ cover (even her UK GQ appearance was better).

I kinda like Charlize being shown in a way we haven't seen her. Also I'm happy someone who's actually talented and successful on her own merits on the cover.

V Magazine #101 Summer 2016

PHOTOGRAPHER: COLLIER SCHORR
CELEB: CHARLIZE THERON
STYLING: ROBBIE SPENCER
HAIR: ENZO ANGILERI
MAKE UP: KATE LEE
NAILS: APRIL FOREMAN

IN HQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

KENDALL IN COUTURE
PHOTOGRAPHER: KARL LAGERFELD
MODEL: KENDALL JENNER
STYLING: AMANDA HARLECH
HAIR: SAM McKNIGHT
MAKE UP: TOM PECHEUX
NAILS: MARIAN NEWMAN

IN HQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

Sometimes I think it's almost imperative that a model should arm herself/himself with a strong historical background of photography (stills from movies and theatre productions, vintage portaits, illustrations etc etc) and practice, practice, practice. Karl's photography and the styling was actually paired very well here, but it simply doesn't align with Kendall's posing because I don't think she knew the type of woman they wanted to convey here. And if she did, it was terribly executed on her behalf.

That Kendall in Couture is a sad, sad little editorial. It's neither here nor there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceUponAModel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->