Dossier Issue 5 Spring/Summer 2010 : Daria Werbowy by Cass Bird

Catwoman89, you can order copies of Dossier for $10 through their website (dossierjournal). Or if you live in NY, you can stop by their store in Brooklyn!!

I absolutely love this magazine. It's different from others because the content is not exclusively fashion. It's a lo of creative writing pieces, poems, and interviews. Also, T Cole Rachel, who does the music writing for V has done a piece for jut about every issue.

I honestly can't wait for this to come out because I have every copy and I've read them all cover to cover.

does anyone know who the male model laying down is ??

daria's ed is perfect, i love the casual atmosphere and daria's natural beauty.

Catwoman89, you can order copies of Dossier for $10 through their website (dossierjournal). Or if you live in NY, you can stop by their store in Brooklyn!!

how do you get it for only $10? the only thing I saw you can do is pre-order it by getting a one year subsription (2 mags) for $25..

Pretty Mouth And Green My Eyes
ph: Dan Martensen
stylist: Kate Lanphear
model: Natalia Chabanenko

katelanpheardossierissu.jpg

fashionista

None of the contents posted so far seem remotely appealing to me.. knowing that David Armstrong is featured here keeps me hopeful though. I hope I can stop by their store this week and see what it's really about.. so far the impression I get is 'amateur'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->