V Man Spring 2006: Josh Hartnett

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
preview is up at www.vman.com...

here's a pic from models.com
r2qphu.jpg

Brad /Ford. Ph Bruce Weber for V Man 6 Spring/Summer 06.

The sixth issue of V Man hits the newstands next week, but you are way head of the loop with this first glimpse of Bruce Weber’s 18 page men’s swimsuit story, highlighted by the near legendary Brad K/Ford. If this spicy montage has you panting for more browse www.vman.com for more previews.

I never understood the appeal of Josh Hartnett to the fashion world...
he dated Daria...
he appeared in American Vogue...
maybe I'm just exaggerating *shrugs*

I don't get brad either!! I don't find him attractive.. even when he had the whole shaggy hair thing going..... I wish Bruce Webber would have picked someone else to do the swimsuit ed lol..

and models.com has him ranked at #1:huh:

edit: and i just noticed that man in the blue shorts, has his hand up his crotch...:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
infact i think he's not a "near legendary" now...can't often see him on the milan and paris shows...and magazine editorials...

..Curious about the cover...

Josh HarnetVman SS2006 Ph: Mario Testino.

Cover
capture13ua.jpg

capture22fl.jpg

capture30db.jpg

capture48rl.jpg

^Whoa O.O Very nice...in a strange way! :D He almost looks like Benicio Del Toro in some of those photos :lol:

oh, those lipstick photos are fabulous. too bad that doesnt fit his personality in any way:rolleyes:

...I think Josh looks horrible in that edit. The hair. Ew. The first picture with the lipstick, he looks a bit like Leonardo di Caprio?

The covers not that bad. I don't like Brad either. He's not cute and I don't know why his number one. I don't see him in anything else but chanel's shows and ads. I mean Jeremy Dufour and Vincent Lacroq and many other deserving models have done way more and don't even get recognized for it.........Maybe Karl has something to do with this!!!!!

ewww the picture of him with the lipstick freaked me out!:shock: :blink: I loved Josh Hartnett around the "Pearl Harbor" time but I'm not liking his scruffy look of late:(

those false eyelashes are scary :blink: ...not good not good... but I think this issue is gonna be fine :smile:

Ok, I just leafed through it. Synopsys: gay soft p*rn magazine with costumes (at times) by dolce and gabanna. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->