Valentino Hc Fall/winter '03

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
Well I'm not a Valentino girl, but I think this was a good collection for his couture clients; To quote Style.com:

For day feminine coats and civilized tweeds, the occasional one now turns up in croc, with herringbone lining and belt details: a chicly modern combination of tough and pretty. But it’s at night that things really take off. Black-lace cocktail dresses—of the kind he’s been doing for a zillion years—come smothered in jet beading and with the lining jettisoned (still proper, but provocative enough to be youthful), and his tiny negligee dresses—confections of the palest satin, lace, and crystal embroidery—are some of the most mouthwatering little nothings seen in Paris this season.

:shock: amazing collection, safe, feminine and commercial without being boring, Valentino is a real couture master he deserves every single order, no wonder he has such a wide couture clientele...
so many pieces i love here :heart:

thanks for your time igni :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 10th, 2003 - 5:50 am
:shock: amazing collection, safe, feminine and commercial without being boring, Valentino is a real couture master he deserves every single order, no wonder he has such a wide couture clientele...
so many pieces i love here :heart:

thanks for your time igni :flower:
I so agree! :shock:

Your Welcome, Lena! :flower:

I also wanna add Gwyneth Paltrow and mom Blythe Danner, sizing up the latest options , were at this couture show! :wink:

Gwyneth would look nice in one of those coats...

i absolutely adore this collection :wink: definately add Demi Moore to the list

and also, i can see Madonna in some of the winter coats for sure B)

some off it is nice , but sooo far from my style, I liek the dress that dewi was in :heart: , it is a good collection for valentino, it just dosent exite me , but i can apriceat it although i cant say I really like it all that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->