Valentino Menswear F/W 2024.25 Paris

The only good thing about this show was seeing Jeremy Young on the runway.

That’s one « straight to the outlet » shade of blue…
I don’t think that Hotel Particulier was the best set to show menswear and there was a lack of energy and rhythm in the show itself.

The collection is what It is…It’s fine, it’s safe and it can appeal to many types of men for the most part. I don’t know if that clientele necessarily goes to Valentino for that type of fashion but why not.

The comparison with Ancora is interesting because as safe as it is, with the name Gucci, it has somehow more appeal than with Valentino.

And that color thing needs to stop. First, the PPP, now the Blue…
The collection needed a dynamic print or motif, not another tired color theme.

And Whitney should have been the whole soundtrack.

Is PPP a France sucker ? The house decided to bring all their RTW shows to Paris instead of Milan? What happened, did I miss something ?
Paris is cooler or what, this guy's national pride is dead

Is PPP a France sucker ? The house decided to bring all their RTW shows to Paris instead of Milan? What happened, did I miss something ?
Paris is cooler or what, this guy's national pride is dead
Did you discover fashion yesterday or what?
Valentino shows in Paris since the 60’s.
It moved to Milan during the pandemic just for logistic reasons

Did you discover fashion yesterday or what?
Valentino shows in Paris since the 60’s.
It moved to Milan during the pandemic just for logistic reasons
well ok, i didn't care much about this brand

well ok, i didn't care much about this brand
You should…
Valentino the brand and the man are fascinating. Like Givenchy, it’s not a brand that has ever pushed fashion forward but I have always admired Mr Garavani for maintaining his house part of the fashion conversation.

You should…
Valentino the brand and the man are fascinating. Like Givenchy, it’s not a brand that has ever pushed fashion forward but I have always admired Mr Garavani for maintaining his house part of the fashion conversation.
Surely.
I started getting interested in fashion around the end of 2015 and found PPP/MGC Valentino to be quite unimpressive so I rarely watched their runway show haha.

Surely.
I started getting interested in fashion around the end of 2015 and found PPP/MGC Valentino to be quite unimpressive so I rarely watched their runway show haha.
It’s sure that Valentino by the Duo despite being beautiful and modern wasn’t necessarily the most exciting introduction to the brand.
But Valentino is much more interesting that that as a whole. The collections and even the campaigns in the founder’s era were good. There was a sense of glamour but also a real expression of creativity and joy I think.

I can only imagine someone getting introduced to fashion today, looking at the main fashion house…Discovering Dior and Chanel through the lens of MGC and Virginie must makes you loose faith in fashion all together!

Ok...where I have seen those fringe panels before??:

1xuuITL1_o.jpg

BV62_LE2405_900BK_03_75d2-a289c0d32d0746b684dda3b5b3494ae1.jpg

byrdie.com

OMG, he copied Phoebe Philo so literally!! 😅 Shein level of "design"!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->