Valerija Kelava

^but the first pic of Missoni on catwalking is hers...

732k5u.jpg

how many look she got on missoni...there is another picture but imnot sure its heidi mount or her...

if thats true that she opened Missoni that would be amazing opened two show in a row

Roberto Cavalli FW10

118zlnb.jpg

catwalking

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, it seems WWD may be wrong ^_^ And I agree it would be amazing if she really had opened, such an amazing and strong first face for this show!

VALERIJA KELAVA (Compiled by lanvinray & nijuanyah)
FW10 TOTAL: 30
FW10 MILAN/PARIS: 10
OPENED: 2 | CLOSED: 1

London: 8

Milan:

Emilio Pucci
Francesco Scognamiglio
Gaetano Navarra
Gucci
Marni (O)(C)
Max Mara
Missoni (O)
Prada
Roberto Cavalli
Sportmax

New York: 12

Cavalli, Missoni... god I cannot even decide which look I like better on Valerija :wub: She's amazing in all the shows she does. And looking at her showlist these shows are certainly of high profile :heart: So happy for her!

And it seems we can add Aquilano.Rimondi to that list aswell ^_^
27x30yf.jpg

style.com

thanks nijuanyah :flower: Opening 2 shows in Milan will create more buzz for Valerija :smile: off to Paris!

TAKE IT TO THE HOOP!!

I can't believe how well she's doing / done. When you start a thread on a girl you always hope they'll do well but this is just above and beyond. :buzz: She's just killing it in every city!

According to a picture of the model board posted on Lindsey Wixson's thread from The Love Magazine blog, she will be at Nina Ricci tomorrow! :smile:

Dries Van Noten F/W10.11 Paris :clap::woot::clap:

2j5cu1t.jpg

nowfashion via NeverDrinkAgain

^ Ah, I'm dying to see more pics from that show! :woot: Seems to be a perfect look on Valerija once again plus I adore that smile in the pic above :crush:

Yet another fantastic look at the big show, I love how she makes such a strong presence n the runway. You just can't not notice her!

She was at Anne-Valerie Hash & Rochas aswell! So - three shows in Paris already for Valerija :clap:

Anne-Valerie Hash Fall/Winter 2010.11

002gzdeq
002ha13t

wwd.com

And if it wasn't enough, she's in the new issue of French Revue De Modes #16 Spring/Summer 2010 :woot:

Ecstasy Valeria Kelava, Anastasia Kuznetsova, Nicola Haffmans by Simon Emmett

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->