Valerija Kelava

I hope it's true as well, because I was just on jacqueline jablonski's fashionspot and then ppl were saying she is booked or rumored to be on the new celine campaign.

According to surrealseven, Valerija has an ed in Dazed & Confused December 2009 :clap:

Hard and Soft Elements Come Together In a Savage Place This Season,
With Layering And Leathers Turning Underwear Inside Out

Photographed by : Kacper Kasprzyk
Styling by : Matthias Karlsson
Models : Jenny Sinkaberg & Valerija Kelava

v.jpg

vv.jpg

th_47397_116_122_109lo.jpeg

tfs ([.exacteditions via surreal7..])

^She looks so much like Iris in the second one! :shock: I totally thought it was her at first sight

wow, what a character. she looks amazing on these. :woot:
but, i have this feeling i saw her before... was she ever blond, blond-ish-?:blink::huh::unsure:

wow, what a character. she looks amazing on these. :woot:
but, i have this feeling i saw her before... was she ever blond, blond-ish-?:blink::huh::unsure:

I don't know if she was really blonde before or not but I think you may have a seen one of her editorials done in her home country where she's got blond hair (I thought a wig, though).

She's incredible in this editorial from Dazed... plus she shares it with Jenny Sinkaberg, both among the strongest girls (their unique looks, their professional attitude - everything) I've seen this season in Paris :wub:

I think she could be a natural blonde. Not sure, only guessing :D

plein sud look book
I really like some of these pieces ^_^

*Note:
I hope you don't mind, I have re uploaded them and posted in thumbs :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
SO stunning in Dazed & Confused. I think I prefer her without the bangs - a bit more harsh and it defenitly makes her facial features even more distinctive.

She's incredible in this editorial from Dazed... plus she shares it with Jenny Sinkaberg, both among the strongest girls (their unique looks, their professional attitude - everything) I've seen this season in Paris :wub:

so true! strong - stronger - the strongest!

SO stunning in Dazed & Confused. I think I prefer her without the bangs - a bit more harsh and it defenitly makes her facial features even more distinctive.

I couldn't agree more. Love the starkness of her bone strcuture and skin in thos Dazed shots and I feel that bangs take the edge off of these qualities a bit. Still fantastic though.

She's truly remarkable in that Dazed story :shock::heart:
I agree, I love the bangs on her yet no bangs is more subtle, she looks even more striking, well her face is striking by itself... :crush:

wow she looks short sometimes compared to other models..but her face is sooo my type. i love it :heart:

Valerija Kelava outside the Peachoo+Krejberg ss 2010 fashion show.

maydele blog

Cover Magazine December/ January 2009-2010.

Private View.
Photography by Kacper Kasprzyk.
Styling by Karolina Isomaki.
Model: Valerija Kelava.

Scanned by AX80.

Gorgeous editorial, especially the 5th picture. Thanks for scanning!:flower:

She reminds me so much of Iris in this :wub: The same strong expression (but without being too "fierce" or obvious in the direction of her gaze). Great ed :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->