Valerya Pohulaeva

manette

Reaction score
I haven't entirely made my mind up about Valerya. Her pics so far aren't too impressive but I think she could have potential. She's signed with Elite Barcelona and Option Zurich.

elite barcelona

Height: 5'10
Bust: 34
Waist: 24
Hips: 35.5
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue

I like her a lot, thanks for the thread :heart: actually Maud convinced me when she saw her at Major NY (so it's another of her agencies :flower:)

I just remember now she's also with Nathalie Paris under the name of Valerya Pahuliayeva :blush::flower:

Oh! She's the one that kept getting mistaken for Megan McNierney in the Runway List thread for the NY shows

She did the NY shows!? Do you happen to remember which ones? :flower:

Maurizio Pecoraro S/S 08
00040m.jpg
00270m.jpg

00450m.jpg

style

She looks a bit startled in that first shot, but it's lovely to see her on the runway! Thanks Bianca :flower:

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wanted : Valerya

Valerya Pohulaeva @ Major Model Management (New York)

Valerya started modeling not so long time ago, about one year she is doing modeling now. She is correctly with Elite Models (Barcelona) - Option Models (Zürich) - Nathalie Models (Paris) - Major Model Management (New York). After we seen her first Tests, we were total impressed of her powerfull and different look which she shows. In her latest Test, she has action in her poses, face exspressions in herself. The new short haircut looks precious on Valerya, it give her a more unique and promissing look. In her latest Editorials she looks more like an elegant Diva with the hair back, very soft and beautifull at the same but with the hair open and a light make-up she reminds us total of a second Snejana Onopka, the same nose, same haircut, same face exspression, this is Valerya. She is 178 tall (86-61-90) has a great body too. This girl is ready for the big Runways, soon starts the fashionweek, it could be that we will see Valerya in some shows, she already did exsperience on the Runway it was in the Show from Maurizio Pecoraro. Enough potential is there, we will have an eye on the eye catcher.

**************.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xyzdoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->