Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Wishlist: Kelly Gale, Yasmin Wijnaldum, Adriana Lima, Naomi, Daniela Pestova, Gisele, Alessandra, Bella Hadid, Daniela Braga, Lais Ribeiro, Doutzen Kroes, Sui He, Liu Wen, Ming Xi, Sora Choi, Joan Smalls, Natasha Poly, Eugenia Volodina

Thats smart of them to also put it on Youtube. Sometimes fashion people make things too exclusive and people lose interest.

Isabeli is confirmed and it seems Emanuelle Alt is the stylist. Isabeli uploaded and then deleted this right away. You can see certain names on the wings like He Cong, Irina, and I think Anok?

F4AD6081-C1B1-4456-9165-9980FD0352B3.jpeg

Isabeli is confirmed and it seems Emanuelle Alt is the stylist. Isabeli uploaded and then deleted this right away. You can see certain names on the wings like He Cong, Irina, and I think Anok?
This is… a CRAZY leak. I wish I could make out more names of the models, but can definitely tell He Cong, Anok (like Rock… that’s how she lets people know how to pronounce her name), Neelam Gill, Anthi Fakidari, and surely Irina is Shayk.

Also, is that Joan Smalls’ signature on the veryyyy right of the right wing, in between Devyn & Neelam? Pretty realistically could be.

EDIT: There's definitely a "Viv" on the left wing. Most realistic guess is Vivienne Rohner.

Last edited:
Finally a pinch of excitement in the whole casting process :lol:

Seems like they are using the top girls for this. I can’t say for sure but under He Cong looks like Angelina Kendall?

Think I see the first name Layla too. Could be this girl who was recently stoked by Alt and just arrived to NYC.

Another rumor, James Turlington's gf, Paula Soares. Also in NYC working out with Kirk Myers at Dogpound (he was the go to coach for previous angels) :

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a pinch of excitement in the whole casting process :lol:

Seems like they are using the top girls for this. I can’t say for sure but under He Cong looks like Angelina Kendall?
I thought the last name for that girl looked to start with either a G or Q, though have not a clue whose first name starts with either an A or K (perhaps an R) that aligns....

Also thought that name was likely either Layla Etengan or Ilana Hansen, Layla being the more realistic of the two.

Also wondering if that's Mathilde Henning or Mathilda Gvarliani's name two feathers under He Cong.

I thought the last name for that girl looked to start with either a G or Q, though have not a clue whose first name starts with either an A or K (perhaps an R) that aligns....

Also thought that name was likely either Layla Etengan or Ilana Hansen, Layla being the more realistic of the two.

Also wondering if that's Mathilde Henning's name two feathers under He Cong.
The one under Taylor Hill I thought was Angelina but Mathilde sounds possible too. Mathilde does follow VS on IG though that doesn’t mean much.

Surely the street photogs will be snapping pics right?

Surely the street photogs will be snapping pics right?
Two of the street photogs that would camp outside of VS’ HQ are no longer photographing (due to sexual assault allegations), so it’s been nothing but the Gotham pics on Getty from the PINK casting outside of PG’s NY studio and a couple of leaked photos from Backgrid (which is entirely paywalled) of Barbara Palvin/Lila Moss/Amelia Gray also casting for VS - surely some others who simply don’t get the same amount of mainstream coverage behind that paywall. I do wonder if there’s also fitting pics that we have yet to see for that same reason, considering they’re definitely happening now. Castings also ended on October 1st, so…. the entire lineup is definitely also confirmed by now.

Another rumor, James Turlington's gf, Paula Soares. Also in NYC working out with Kirk Myers at Dogpound (he was the go to coach for previous angels) :

Paula's a PG favorite for his more "commercial"-leaning clients, so this 100% checks out.

I almost feel like we can at least update the confirmations list with a few more names 😇

1- Grace Elizabeth
2- Mayowa Nicholas
3- Taylor Hill
4- Devyn Garcia
5- Paloma Elsesser
6- Candice Swanepoel
7- Imaan Hammam
8- Gigi Hadid
9- Tyra Banks
10- Jasmine Tookes
11- Behati Prinsloo
12- Valentina Sampaio
13- Isabeli Fontana
14- Ashley Graham
15- Irina Shayk
16- Anok Yai
17- Anthi Fakidari
18- He Cong
19- Paula Soares
20- Neelam Gill
21- Layla Etengan

+ possible but unconfirmed names in Isabeli’s angel wings photo: Joan Smalls, Vivienne Rohner, Mathilde Henning

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Lais Ribero below Anok Yai's name?

Fingers crossed for Yasmin Wijnaldum, Cindy Bruna, Daniela Braga, Liu Wen, Ming Xi and Sui He

Last edited:
It looks like it says “Love,” followed by a name - seems like the last name of the model, which also seems to start with either the letter P or F. Unfortunately can’t make out what it says, but someone else might 😉
was hoping Lais got casted too.

Why did Isabeli have to take that pic on her potato phone LOL. But the show is in a few days from now so we'll find out who's there in a few nights.

I noticed Mika Schneider is in NYC at the moment, though it could mean absolutely nothing.

Some new girls (as in never walked the show before) I want to see walk the show are: Birgit, Luna, Cara T, Awar, Sacha, Bibi, Vilma S., Krini but I am totally looking forward to seeing which veterans return.

The one under Taylor Hill I thought was Angelina but Mathilde sounds possible too. Mathilde does follow VS on IG though that doesn’t mean much.
Completely coincidentally posting this while you’re online 😅 but I’m pretty sure I’ve just made out the name as Ashley Graham taking a lookaround at the photo again. Doesn’t seem like every single model has fitted at the time Isabeli took the photo considering there looks to be roughly 25 names total on there, and we all know how deeply PG has supported Angelina’s career from the start, plus it’s not like she’s at all an ill-fitting model for VS, so I’m absolutely not going to rule her out regardless… but I’m afraid the name isn’t her after all :,)

Also not sure if Joan is currently in NY or not, and I don’t have any messages with her so I can’t ask directly, so I’ll place her underneath the [possible but unconfirmed] list. It’s likely she’s walking regardless. Layla’s freshly touched down in NY so she’s staying as being heavily backed as confirmed for the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->