Vanity Fair December 2009 : Robert Pattinson by Bruce Weber

I have never been so sick of seeing someone's face before. Kristin Stewart is a close second. I cannot wait until all the Twilight movies have come and gone so magazines can move on to something else.

Booooooooring....
and I don´t think that the teenagers that love RP will really enjoy the contents of VF.

oh i thought I had wandered into the Teen Vogue thread by accident :innocent:

I just saw the Tagline

"Can 1 million Twilight fans be wrong?"

:lol: :rofl:

well......

YES.

I would have to say anyone who thinks Stephanie Meyer is a literary genius, and the Twilight books are masterpieces of brilliant writing is clearly missing some vital judgement genes.

(Twihards scare me) :ninja:

I don't like the cover, however I love Bruce Weber so maybe some of the other pictures will be better...

Never seen him in a movie, so i cant judge his acting, but he is handsome, even if overexposed. It goes without saying that Twilight fantatics scare me (^ totally :lol: ), however that is a nice cover shot.
same here. but i dont think hes overexposed. hes just hot-hot-hot so whats the problem? i cant wait for him to star in some decent movie so i can finally see his acting, too. so for now, lets just say hes getting hotter with each cover he scores :rofl:

:boxer:

i mean, ive just clicked the thumbnail for the 2nd time and hes just OK, not that hot-hot-hot :rolleyes:

i like the cover, but i imagine the cover story is less than interesting. i dont think RP makes for a good interview. and im not interested in his personal life.

im looking forward to reading stephanie seymour trash her ex-husband.

i quite like it. nice shot of RPattz and he actually looks good. i don't know but i feel the Johnny Depp vibe on the cover. :D :smile: i'm so sure this issue will be massive in sales once it comes out. :smile:

i quite like it. nice shot of RPattz and he actually looks good. i don't know but i feel the Johnny Depp vibe on the cover. :D :smile: i'm so sure this issue will be massive in sales once it comes out. :smile:

Things like this scare me. :lol:

I like Twilight and I love the cast but Robert always looks so dumb and clueless. And he remind me that I need to shave.

Hot cover and I'm no fan of Twilight. Stephanie Meyer is a thesaurus wh*re.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw the Tagline

"Can 1 million Twilight fans be wrong?" :lol: :rofl:

well......YES.

I would have to say anyone who thinks Stephanie Meyer is a literary genius, and the Twilight books are masterpieces of brilliant writing is clearly missing some vital judgement genes.

(Twihards scare me) :ninja:

Agree but I think they are talking about how they think he's dreamy.

Quite frankly I LIKE that Vanity Fair is once again using young talent on its covers - they used to be the first people to launch young actors with major covers but lately they've been less adventurous than before.

100% agree. I'd rather have a celeb who may or may not be around in 2 years time than another Kennedy story. Some people tend to forget that VF is a lifestyle/entertainment magazine not a fashion magazine.

I also can't wait to read the Stephanie Seymore article and whatever gannys and teens are up too. We have a new enemy - the Nana.

This will be a big seller for them, I do like the cover though...it's a good shot.

Quite frankly I LIKE that Vanity Fair is once again using young talent on its covers - they used to be the first people to launch young actors with major covers but lately they've been less adventurous than before. Of course Robert doesn't need another magazine cover at this point but at least this is someone who hasn't done VF before.

I agree completely, I can remember back in the 90's how exciting it was to see them choose a fresh face for the cover. Often times someone who barely had two movies under their belt, like Gretchen Mol and Kate Hudson, and those Hollywood covers full of newbies. It was always a nice moment to discover someone new, although Pattinson is past that point a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->