Reaction score
He still looks hot, huh? ^_^

f-lowe-2.jpg

vanityfair.com

bad cover and he no still HOOT for me

Whatever, he's still got it. :innocent:

:rolleyes::lol: @ "Princess Diana 2.0"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob Lowe is very cool & a great cover choice but that cover image is tacky and makes him look very unclassy ...

Nice body but with a bit awkward, less attractive face.

Wow, Rob Lowe scores a VF cover, good for him! I don't like the hair but other than that, he looks good.

Why, god why? How on earth does he score a VF cover? This magazine's covers have gone to sh*t.

Weird. He looks a lot like Ted bundy these days. Back in his babekilling haydays.
Posted via Mobile Device

Quite an unexpected choice for VF, and gosh the man just looks better with age!

^ But he's still basically a TV actor these days. Only for extreme exceptions in previous years did a TV actor get a cover, and often they had to share it with a group of co-stars. There is nothing particularly exceptional about Rob's case in my eyes. VF entertainment industry covers used to be Hollywood A list or up and coming young film stars, resulting in a cover that you weren't embarrassed to be seen carrying. That's why I think VF is now shamelessly just going for the money and the publicity, hence 'gone to sh*t'.

^ Rob is on the cover, because he has a new autobiography out. And he dishes about his young days in Hollywood, the women he dated, the stars he partied with (apparently even sharing a bed with Tom Cruise at one party haha). SO um yeah, VF loves this stuff, any kind of revelations like this is VF cover material.

Remember when Teri Hathcher bumped Natalie Portman off the cover because she spoke in her interview about being molested by an uncle......... so um yeah VF was always about: "shamelessly just going for the money and the publicity".

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob is apparently some sort of media mogul now, so he doesn't technically have to act. But I do like that he is dishing on his past - this should be a fun read.

You know I always find it interesting on tFS when people are like "why is so and so on a cover" usually there is a good reason for someone getting a cover, even if it may not be immediately evident to us. If they threw Kate Moss on this cover I'm willing to bet that no one would question it, but given the audience of VF I'm willing to bet that new Rob Lowe's autobiography is definitely of interest.

I'm actually quite interested in reading this, if only for the sharing a bed with Tom Cruise story...

im not bothered with this cover. rob still looks great, he is present in the media at the moment, he also is involved with charlie sheen's case somehow...i actually liked him in californication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pandorabox78
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->