Vanity Fair September 2005 : Paris Hilton by Mario Testino

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
From WWD.com

Its going to be shot by Mario Testino in LA..

I hope its at least creative...

Oh man! And with Testino too....they couldn't at least use a bad photographer?

OMG..... I am affraid that I'll lose my sight after seeing that :shock:

I wish that the media and magazines would stop portraying Paris as some kind of star! It's the media who has made her a celebrity despite having absolutely no talent. If these editors would stop making the poor decision to put her on the covers of magazines, we would not be bombarded with Paris day in and day out here in the US. :yuk:

I know it is controversial in this forum to advocate placing actresses or musicians on the cover of magazines, but I would much rather see Nicole Kidman or someone with actual talent on the cover than some publicity wh*re like Paris.

This type of thing has got to stop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. I'm so sick of Paris. She doesn't deserve a cover, no way. :sick:

from fashionweekdaily:

Vanity Fair Cover Swap?
Looks like Aniston will replace Paris

NEW YORK: Thursday, July 28, 2005

Last week, a rumor surfaced that Paris Hilton may have been bumped from the coveted September cover of Vanity Fair to make room for another celebrity. According to earlier reports, Hilton had been booked, photographed, interviewed, and confirmed to grace the magazine’s September cover. That left many scratching their heads. After all, what is there about the newly engaged hotel heiress-cum-reality television star that hasn’t already been reported to death in the tabloids?

So Vanity Fair, it seems, is giving the green light to move Jennifer Aniston, who was slated to grace the October cover in time for her new film, Derailed, to the September cover. This comes after magazine staffers worried that too much information would be leaked to the gossip pages by the time the magazine hit newsstands—Page Six, for example, reported in June that Aniston, in her interview with Vanity Fair writer Leslie Bennetts, talked openly about her husband’s affair with Angelina Jolie, in fact confirming it. When contacted yesterday, a Vanity Fair spokeswoman declined comment on the matter. Rob Shuter, Hilton’s publicist, also said he had no knowledge of the cover switch situation when contacted yesterday. While we’re not sure how Aniston feels about her earlier cover, Hilton is surely unfazed. Since she isn’t promoting much more than the third season of The Simple Life, and her movie, Pledge This, isn’t due out till November, she’ll most likely get her “much-needed publicity” later on in the fall—as a tie-in to her wedding to Paris Latsis, perhaps.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow.. interesting news.. thanks for that!

Well as long as they still give her the cover I don't see why she'd be upset... but if they just totally forget about.. thats a real burn right there :lol:

sorta...she got the october cover.... jennifer aniston made the september cover instead (they were switched, i think b/c so much info was leaking about the aniston story)

here it is:

163x245_vanityfair_oct2005_050902_vf.jpg

if youre a paris fan definitely take a look at the story. there are several sexy lingerie pictures and she is posed out of doors with an equestrian theme and I think her body looks great in the lingerie and the images are pretty hot. the mixture of blonde paris, a horsey backdrop, and lingerie out of doors is very surreal, and a "fantasy" for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->