US Vanity Fair September 2006 : Kate Moss by Mert & Marcus

angel14 said:
could you please scan Eugenia Silva and Alejandro Santo Domingo?Please

i'd be glad to scan it but i dont know who they are and if its an editorial that they are featured in... :blush:

what there was somekind of supplement?
>.<
looks great, why don't I have it?? :unsure:

^Well, Fashion Rocks kind of came with a lot of different magazines this month (If you're a subscriber). You can also buy it off of newsstands on its own ^^

indie said:
what there was somekind of supplement?
>.<
looks great, why don't I have it?? :unsure:

i dont have the supplement either.. But I think you get it if youre subscribed?

remember this is Finland :lol:
Thanks for the info..

peacelover142002 said:
Celluloid Collections Ph. Mark Seliger - Ed consists of 4 brands modeled after a certain movie: Prada (Mischa Barton) - Cat People, Junya Watanabe (members of New York Red Bulls soccer team) - Taxi Driver, Balenciaga (Jeisa, Jacquetta, Anouck, Diana D, Theodora Richards) - Qui Etes-Vous Polly Maggoo?, Dolce & Gabbana (?) - Ludwig. 8 pgs

The Dolce and Gabbanna/Ludwig pic features Liam McMullen (Actor/Son of Photographer Patrick), Stefan Weinberger (Photographer), Luigi Tadini (socialite), Francesco Corrazzini (Director), Kellean de Castelbjac (Count/Actor), Jordan Galland (musician), Louis Eisner (?) and Nick Brown (?)

Overall a very good issue; It's worth the money because there are enough stories and good enough pictures to actually keep you content throughout the month (a rarity in magazines).

Amazing issue, wish I owned it.
Such beautiful pictures of Kate, and such a sexy cover.

^^ me too! I want to have this copy. She is gorgeous!

I want to see Kate's full editorial but images doesn't work...

Something About Sofia
Photo Craig McDean
Stylist Stacey Battat
Subject Sofia Coppola
By Evgenia Peretz
Hair Sam McKnight
Makeup Diane Kendal
Nails Yuna Park

vanity fair archive

Lips Together, Knees Apart
Photo/Illustrator Michael Roberts
Subject Rupert Everett

vanity fair archive

Celluloid Collections
Photo Mark Seliger
By Michael Roberts
Cast Mischa Barton, Jeff Parke, Jordan Cila, Steve Jolley, Danny O'Rourke, Seth Stammler, Mike Behonick, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Jacquetta Wheeler, Anouck Lepere, Diana Dondoe, Theogora Richards, Liam McMullan, Stefan Weinberger, Luigi Tadini, Francesco Carrozzini, Kallean de Castelbajac, Jordan Galland, Luis Eisner, Nick Brown

vanity fair archive

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->