Vanity Fair September 2011 : Jennifer Lopez by Mario Testino

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
2dtpr9v.jpg

We knew that Jennifer did an interview for the September issue of Vanity Fair early last month but we weren’t sure that she was getting the cover, here’s a first look at her cover it’s the Vanity Fair’s annual style issue features and Jennifer Lopez first post-split exclusive interview.

lovelylopez.net

Yawn. Everything about her is so contrived.

I'm so embarrassed to say but I cant wait to read the interview, Im looking forward to reading her version of events even if it is contrived.

She is a photogenic woman, no matter what one thinks of her, the camera loves that face! So that's why this is lack luster to me, specially for September Style issue, where is the fashion?! This is just like any other sensational cover story they do, gosh im getting such a hatred towards September covers so far!

I've never found Jennifer interesting for some reason. She always seems so lacklustre to me but what shes done with her career and all her success has been awesome but I always look at her covers and think....I dont wanna buy you Jennifer- you're not interesting. Its a let down after Lady Gaga's September cover last year.

Hmm, I thought it was Madonna for VF September? It's interesting how they've chosen a softer, more vulnerable shot of Jennifer for the cover - but I guess that image works well with the 'post slip interview'.

This is just BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited to see the rest of the photos! The best VF cover I`ve seen!

^ I believe its her second solo, and she was on the music issue cover some years ago with other artists!

I'm surprised they got her interviewed post divorce, thought the issue would be in print way before they announced it!

^I'm wondering if it's her first published interview since the divorce was announced, and that she doesn't mention anything about in the interview (as it would have taken place pre-announcement).

it has to be one of her best covers ever, she looks really beautiful but in an honest way, not too contrived

"first post split exclusive interview"
Jenny sure is the private one, lol. So contrived is right.

But the cover is great. It's her most classy cover I can think of. Despite the booby action, she still looks quite chic.

it's really nice and subtle! loving it, she looks classy not the usual Lopez lol...

the original poster was asked to remove the cover from her/his website so not sure if you should do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->