Vans - The All-Things 'Vans Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

^ the MJ vans are only whole sizes..... but all marc jacobs stores will be happy to ship you anything.

MJ vans are only whole sizes?!?! aww...

i just bought a pair of the white suede/red leather slip ons and a pair of the silver/white patent his..

the slip ons were perfect (sz11) but my skate his, which were the same size felt way bigger for some reason...im still going to wear my skate hi's though...i just need to get used to the feeling..i really wanna go back and get the silver slip ons, and maybe the white/green patent eras??(i think they are eras...low top with laces...)

I heard the SF Marc Jacobs store has them for sale at 25 a pair.

Well i'm gonna pass on those and get the Supreme Vans instead

ngbetter11 said:
...(i think they are eras...low top with laces...)

The patent low tops are Old Skool, I don't think they did any patent Eras... I haven't seen them, anyway.

djflame said:
I heard the SF Marc Jacobs store has them for sale at 25 a pair...

Where'd you hear that? I'm gonna have to check that out... for $25 I could do with another pair.

i just told my dad i wanted them for hanukkah.

i hope the LA store still has some

djflame said:
I heard the SF Marc Jacobs store has them for sale at 25 a pair...

Nope. Selling fast at retail, $85.

However, they did tell me the women's collection is on sale.

^Maybe its the LA one. Some of my contacts on the west coast were raving about getting a steal

its official, im getting some, but not for a couple weeks when im back in LA

I want the Classic Suede Slip ON - Suede with Nappa Leather Panel in Jet SSet Black & Corsair Blue. :heart: But, the prob. is that they look like regular Vans... what's the point. :(

^ Who cares? Style isnt about pleasing others, its about dressing for yourself. I have a lot of designer wear but I normally de-brand them as I believe the clothes, not the label makes me look good.

If someone can't tell those are Marc Jacobs, then you're cooler than he/she is :D

djflame said:
^ Who cares? Style isnt about pleasing others, its about dressing for yourself. I have a lot of designer wear but I normally de-brand them as I believe the clothes, not the label makes me look good.

If someone can't tell those are Marc Jacobs, then you're cooler than he/she is :D

I knew I would be viewed that way.
No, it's not about that. My only point was that I own a pair of Vans that were almost exactly like those... and they cost less. But the prob. is, if I find a pair I'll prop. purchase them anyways. :P

^ Oh I see. I thought you were disliking the shoes for being too plain. My apologies.

There something about Vans that you can't rip on, with their history in sneakers and all. Except those checkerboard slipons, you can front on them.

I'll have to get the supreme SK8 highs soon :smile:

omg, all the ones i like are guys only, and the smallest size they have is too big. :(((

so are only the ones in black avaiable?
because i went to marcjacobs.com and i only found black ones
anyone know if there are other styles?

marcjacobs.com should show you all the styles...check under special items :smile:. There are many more styles than black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->