Vautrait S/S 2025 Paris

What is this brand, is it new or is it a revival of some sort?
I like what I see here, there are a lot of interesting pieces. I think the styling is great. I like the "heaviness" of the silhouettes and the layering, it reminds me of Sacai.

samuel drira styled the show, and their previous seasons!
Amazing! I had no idea. Always happy to see him working and I like that we're seeing a different side of him here, less nostalgic and literal about the late 70s/80s and more in touch with present day while still elegant. That look on Adina is gorgeous, same for #18 with the hat, the gloves and the white pants.. 😮‍💨... everything in general is looking strong (outwear, suits, jewelry, bags, casting!). I also read an interview with Yonathan earlier today, and the fact that he spent time in Gaza while in the gross IDF (mandatory) as a teenager and condemns it so openly? one could say common sense, but you don't get a lot of designers with critical thinking in shape, outspoken knowing the repercussions of certain topics and who can make that connection of society-craft without entering into faux activism. Just getting all the white flags from this guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->