Veronica Webb

I think i saw her in NYC during fashion week,but i can't be sure.I freaked out anyway :lol:

Don't like her. Have always felt she was a huge biatch, especially after she interview Mary J Blige for Interview magazine and was so snotty to her and went out of her to way to portray Mary in a bad light. Veronica really condescended to Mary in that interview and Mary had to deal with the fallout from it for years.

veronicawebb.jpg

Bossip

Byblos(1988) scanned by me. Photo Source:soulstyle

**She's in the new issue of O Magazine(Feb:(heart:!
On the runway for Dior '94 scanned by me. Photo Source:soulstyle

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like her. Have always felt she was a huge biatch, especially after she interview Mary J Blige for Interview magazine and was so snotty to her and went out of her to way to portray Mary in a bad light. Veronica really condescended to Mary in that interview and Mary had to deal with the fallout from it for years.

Do you happen to have the interview?....I really want to read it?...

No, I don't have it, no idea how to get it. don't think it is online.

I read it awhile back,basically both of them were drinking(Mary later admitted)...Mary probably alittle more and she got feisty with Webb. And Webb wrote about it(surely Mary didn't like it)! I don't necessarily think its Webb's fault,Mary(and I got mad love for her too)was something else back in the day...I think people forget that nowadays(since she's worked on herself for the better),jokes!

lol...I was ready to get down...cux I love me some mary....:lol: and people being mean to her don't fly with me...:lol:

lol...I was ready to get down...cux I love me some mary....:lol: and people being mean to her don't fly with me...:lol:
I hear you on this,but I have to be fair especially in this case! It was a tough call for me b/c I love both of them but I can't deny Mary was hard to handle in those days(should Webb have been more discreet about it,I can't call it)...this was like 94 or 95,jokes.

"Tappezzarsi di righe e fiori" Vogue Italy June 1985 by Lindbergh:flower:. Photo Source:scanned by me

What does "jokes" mean? Is that a new catchphrase? It's kind of disconcerting.

:lol:Are you serious?! If you are than...I don't know if its a catch phrase,but its something I say alot so do many people I know. It is(means) what it is and that's 'kidding'...thus "jokes":lol:.

Yeah, I'm sorry, I just find it kind of like a fly buzzing around you.

Interesting & surprising..I haven't heard your response before but oh well everyone can't get it I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboyblesk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->