Veronika Klottonova

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
From New York Models blog:

New York Models welcomes Veronika Klottonova to the editorial board. Just got into town and people are already buzzing about this Slovakian beauty.

source: new york model blog

Last edited by a moderator:
Her stats:

Height - 5'9''
Bust - 34''
Waist - 24''
Hips - 34''
Eyes - Blue
Hair - Dark Blonde

And two shots from her portfolio I :heart:

2gsewih.jpg

2dwbvdj.jpg

source: New York Models

Love love love. This girl is amazing. The eyes, nose, lips, face ... perfect!

09019_Veronika.jpg

The buzz is out and the calls are coming in for Veronika, the 20 year old Slovakian beauty who landed in NYC last week, fresh in our inbox today came this stunning image of Veronika by Amy Troost after she popped by the Studio to meet with Amy and her Brit boy stylist husband Alastair Mckimm.
Veronika you better do it!!
newyorkmodelsblog

featured on FDIB! :flower:

Veronika is the most intriguing version of a modern classic beauty. She mixes the same ingredients that made many girls famous in the past with some previously unseen features. Might be the best way to become a timeless icon and at least a good way to start a career. She's 5'9"5, from Slovakia (seems that we always fall for Slovak models) and arrived in New York at the end of June. We remember that post on New York Models blog, talking about Veronika's next appointment. High hopes. Expectations. And in the end, Veronika does it better.

I was wondering who's this beauty from James Mahon's blog! I love her nonchalant poses in her tests and the little asymmetry in her face intrigues me a lot, I just adore it! :wub::heart:

She's new to me, but I'm glad I found her thread.

S/S 10 Showcard
newyorkmodels

23t1elh.png

30krbz5.png

She looked better than most there, very lackluster show. She has great cheekbones.

I don't like the face shot they have chosen for her showcard... It doesn't even look like her, it looks like a random girl :doh:
The first pic of the thread would have been soooo much better imo...

Anyway, I agree with HeatherAnne, she looks really good at Rachel Comey :heart:
43818622.jpg

43818708.jpg

style.com

^That's very true about her showcard. The first picture of it seems to just hide what's the most interesting in her. The one from the first post would be amazing :heart:

Grazia Italia 21/09/2009 n. 38

:heart:

"Minidress, Maxistivali"

Ph: Viki Forshee

scanned by Diciassette (17)

^ Beautiful :heart: thanks for posting Filipe

Narciso Rodriguez S/S 2010
44006114.jpg
44006209.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics