Vetements F/W 2024.25 Paris

This isn't wat I think it is ... right ?

this is for sure what you think it is. rip aaron bushnell

I've rapidly cycled through several emotions, the first one being YIKES, and have landed on: assuming this was done in good faith, using a visual gimmick to raise awareness and m3dia hype around something so important is the only good thing they did in this otherwise overworked collection.

Wait, so is this designed by Demna's brother? There are two Gvasalias and both of them create crappy fashions?

This brand has become such a joke. I thought Demna brought it to its own demise years ago but his obnoxious brother just really drove it even further off the cliff

Almost 100 presentations of utter stupidity...and the collection is completely grotesque. Who on earth...and who in their rightful mind would wear any of this?? Clearly...everything presented here is marketed towards people who don't mind looking like a jacka$$. I certainly appreciate fashion that's very avant garde...such as Yohji Yamamoto...Comme Des Garcons, etc. The collections they present show a lot of intelligence and a great amount of talent/technique.....but THIS?? I'm 52 years old. I saw Martin Margiela's first oversized collection...when it was new and hot off the press...and it didn't look this absurd. Margiela's oversized collections were at least approachable and conceptual. The only place this collection has in fashion...is a rubbish bin.

Most of the looks are (bad) copies of what Demna did years ago : the extra oversize, the pinched silhouette from Balenciaga aw20, the boysband hoodie, the glitter dresss.

And Demna copied a lot of Margiela.

Basically this is a copy of a copy.
Guram : YOU SUCK !

Vetements has Ronaldo but Balenciaga (not by Demna) has Manuel Neuer 😆😆😆 Feim 4 years ago. Love her !

IMG_5335.jpeg

Jack, get back in that damn box! Please!

(The complete stupidity of creating a t-shirt that decries the wastefulness of fashion whilst peddling down the runway circa 90 looks of gigantic proportions is pure dumb-as-f&ckery at its most haute.)

Just saw Issey Miyake and Yohji Yamato latest collections and then I landed here... I know Vetements is far away from the previous two's aesthetics and levels but it still hurts to see this after having a great time right before. Nothing else to say. It's just a waste of everything.

You guys.. Vodianova opened the show and Arnault the husband was there..do we think its tea worthy discussion? Like, is LVMH interested in Guram / Vetements in any way? idek just wanna have tea lol.

of all the things i anticipated seeing at vetements, commentary (??) on self-immolation protest was not one of them.

You guys.. Vodianova opened the show and Arnault the husband was there..do we think its tea worthy discussion? Like, is LVMH interested in Guram / Vetements in any way? idek just wanna have tea lol.
Omg Nooooooooooooooo

Wait wait wait maybe I'm dense but how is the model with port wine stains inspired by Aaron Bushnell? Shame on this dumb brand if it is...

No that’s just a supporting husband lol.
If Sydney Toledano or Michael Burke were there, maybe it would have been something to talk about (They attended the Schiaparelli show for example because they have some business ties with Della Valle).

Vêtements and Guram have no value right now in the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->