Victoria Beckham S/S 2025 Paris

Worst show of the season and her worst collection to date, even worse than her first Herve Leger bodycon inspired column dresses from 15 years ago. VB minimalist doing Phoebe, Proenza and The Row was kind tolerable but VB arty doing JW Anderson and Loewe is ridicolous. Everything look so overdone and overtought for the sake of being quirky and "original"...kinda ridicolous from someone who used to wear Cavalli, Dolce Gabbana crystal dresses. Her Customer are the exact opposite of these offerings. The last two sheer beige dresses with the random placement of those tacky blu sequined panels were abysmal. Pure nightmare.

I think she lowkey hates Gigi cause that Green dress fitted on her looked terrible and was Not doing her any favor...you know you got a problem when Gigi looks like Jill Kortleve size wearing one of your dresses. From VB to Marina Rinaldi in a second.

Did she hire a JWA alumni or something? And the totes are too much of a reminiscent of the Phoebe Philo XL Cabas

I think VB now seems like a place where… “you think __________ is too expensive? Come here a year later in the outlet where you can find similar pieces for a lot less”

… yup, I think the totes look good and I might get one myself… when they hit Yoox or something

I think she lowkey hates Gigi cause that Green dress fitted on her looked terrible and was Not doing her any favor...you know you got a problem when Gigi looks like Jill Kortleve size wearing one of your dresses. From VB to Marina Rinaldi in a second.
Even if you'd put Gigi in the best possible dress, it's impossible for her to look good, due to her size (Vetements S/S 25) and her terrible posture+walk. I wouldn't pick Gigi as an example but another model who fits the sample sizes.

she’s’ always copying someone.

a little bit of Del Core since his last collection and with so many celebrities wearing his dresses he became even more noticeable;
a little bit of JW because he’s so different;
a little bit of Phoebe because ‘she wants to be her so bad’ (brand wise);
and a little bit of Courrèges because he’s minimal sexy and VB is also minimal (not).

the silk (I hope they’re silk) dresses are stunning I’ll giver her designing team that.

no one needs her input in fashion regardless of how well made and blablabla her clothes are.

She spent her whole career on plagiarizing....From Roland Mouret to Phoebe Philo. Her crossover with Reebok is a copy of Stella/Adidas. Her makeup line is a wannabe of Tom Ford/Estee Lauder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->