Victorian-style boots

GlitteryBug21

Reaction score
Hi all,

Do you know where I could find a pair of boots like these? I :heart: them, but the problem is they are a tiny bit too small (plus Edwardian, so I wouldn't be able to just pop to the shops and get a bigger size). I want to wear them with Kate Moss style skinny jeans, and preferably the boots would be brown in colour, front-lacing and knee-high. PLEASE help, or let me know what you think. :D

Cheers.

Glittery.

lboots7.jpg

Marc Jacobs did a pair of boots like that, but with a straight, not French, heel. Also - if I remember correctly - KORS Michael Kors did also.

I love victorian/edwardian boots, especially the weding boots!

Yeah, I love Victorian clothing full stop! The corsets, the fabrics, and of course, the shoes! If anyone else wants a pair, I believe they are in Burberry Prorsum's Autumn/Winter 2005-6 collection by Christopher Bailey. I want some. :-)

I posted these about a month ago, dream shoes and they still are! :D

Marc Jacobs...
7365_index.jpg

Those original Edwardian boots are excellent! I would totally wear a pair, or the shorter ankle-boot style in a heartbeat. Why don't they make regular shoes like that anymore??? They look very wearable and attractive.

anything victorian/edwardian is destined to be HUGE for seasons to come, so book early girls..

the vintage boots posted by grillery are a dream :heart:
and i love the lower calf length (but not the heels' shape) of the red mj ones posted by Lace

Frye does some similar ones for cheap...they're not as cool though.

77180SDL.jpg

gosh... i love them, esp. the pair GlitteryBug21 posted! those are awesome! nice topic! :smile: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I love them so much, but they are just too small! I kept thinking of outfits to wear them with today. Currently favouring the drainpipe jeans look, or paired with a minidress. Sigh. Dammit, why don't they make boots like that anymore? I would kill for a pair...

I don't know where you'd get them but they are nice. I want to get a shorter pair, something like that or granny boots to go with my wedding dress as I'm getting married in The Fall.

I love Victorian stuff. :heart:

Those Fryes aren't bad looking. I'd definitely wear ones like that...a little daintier than my usual lumberjack boots, but still very practical and comfortable looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->