90s Boots

modetrends1

Reaction score
Hello
Last week I clean out my celar. I found a pair knee high leather boots from the early 90s. Black, Pull on style and stacked heels (4 inch high). The boots are in good condition.
What do you think:
"In"/Nice :P - can wear them or "Out"/Ugly :yuk: - have to throw them into trash ?

If YOU like them, then :P wear em'

Just because they are from the early 90's does not mean they cannot be well-designed and crafted. :wink: Fashion is so self-refential today, borrowing from all different eras. As for me, you'dwould be unlikely to catch me on any given day, without at least one vintage piece on :wink:

They sound fine. Go with your gut feeling. If you think they're "over" looking, don't wear them. Don't wear something just because it's in or out.. wear it because you like it. :flower:

They sound alright. I still wear some of my chunkier boots and shoes even thought they are technically "out". They're just way more practical for everyday casual outfits than stilettos. And unless you live in some classy enclave with a bunch of snooty fashionistas, no one will notice or care. :flower:

modetrends1 said:
Hello
Last week I clean out my celar. I found a pair knee high leather boots from the early 90s. Black, Pull on style and stacked heels (4 inch high). The boots are in good condition.
What do you think:
"In"/Nice :P - can wear them or "Out"/Ugly :yuk: - have to throw them into trash ?

Well obviously chunky/ stacked heel boots are coming back in right now, so you would be totally on trend if you did wear them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->