90s Boots

Discussion in 'Shoes, Shoes, Shoes' started by modetrends1, Mar 25, 2004.

1. modetrends1

modetrends1 New Member

Hello
    Last week I clean out my celar. I found a pair knee high leather boots from the early 90s. Black, Pull on style and stacked heels (4 inch high). The boots are in good condition.
    What do you think:
    "In"/Nice :p - can wear them or "Out"/Ugly :yuk: - have to throw them into trash ?

2. paprika_hiccup

paprika_hiccup Reanimated

If YOU like them, then :p wear em'

Just because they are from the early 90's does not mean they cannot be well-designed and crafted. ;) Fashion is so self-refential today, borrowing from all different eras. As for me, you'dwould be unlikely to catch me on any given day, without at least one vintage piece on ;)

3. TheSoCalledPrep

TheSoCalledPrep New Member

They sound fine. Go with your gut feeling. If you think they're "over" looking, don't wear them. Don't wear something just because it's in or out.. wear it because you like it. :flower:

4. banana

banana New Member

They sound alright. I still wear some of my chunkier boots and shoes even thought they are technically "out". They're just way more practical for everyday casual outfits than stilettos. And unless you live in some classy enclave with a bunch of snooty fashionistas, no one will notice or care. :flower:

5. designerboots

designerboots New Member

Wear them with your jeans tucked in or with tights...

6. stilettogirl84

stilettogirl84 New Member

Well obviously chunky/ stacked heel boots are coming back in right now, so you would be totally on trend if you did wear them