xQb1E3C.jpg

instagram/theresefrieberg

Cover + cover story for Elle Sweden September 2013

Photographer: Marcus Ohlsson
Stylist: Lisa Lindqwister
Hair: Mike Karlsson
Make-up: Katarina Hakansson

Models: Moa Aberg (on cover) + Viggo Jonasson

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommy Hilfiger S/S 2014 by Craig McDean

A beach, and the sea as background. A group of people of different age poses in front of the camera, by showing off clothing with bright and vibrant colours.

It’s the Hilfiger, a group of eclectic people that are part of Tommy Hilfiger’s marketing strategy. And this is an image of the brand’s spring/summer 2014 campaign.

This season we took The Hilfiger back to one of my earliest inspirations: the West Coast”,
said Tommy Hilfiger. “In the spring/summer 2014 Collection, we looked at the preppy classics that we have loved throughout the years, and reinvented them with a modern, ‘West Coast’ spirit in mind. This campaign takes me back to summers I spent in California early in my career – in a uniquely Hilfiger way. I love taking the Hilfiger to different iconic location each season.”

Among the protagonists, Arthur Kulkov, Tidou M'Baye, Max Rogers, RJ King, Marlon Texeira, Viggo Jonassen, Miles McMillan, Bernard Fouquet, Toni Garrn, Julia Hafstrom, Tian Yi, Cora Emmanuel, Lea Sorenson, Chloe Blackshire and two basset hounds named Morgan IV and V.

For this season, the group has been joined by Luke Willet, Jac Jagaciak and Janis Ancens.

The adv has been shot on the beach of Malibu by Craig McDean, under the creative direction of Trey Laird (Laird + Partners).

vogue.it

vogue.co.uk

Vogue Hommes International S/S 2014
'SABLE NOIR'
Ph: Boo George
Styling: Beat Bolliger

streeters.com

Tommy Hilfiger Men Summer 2014–Thinking of the summer, Tommy Hilfiger’s current collection is the perfect match for the season with the label looking to laid-back visions of the west coast for inspiration. Envisioning days at the beach and evenings around the fire, a collection of comfortable but stylish staples are a welcomed sight. Modeling Tommy Hilfiger’s relaxed summer wardrobe are the same models that make up The Hilfigers in the label’s spring/summer 2014 campaign. Here, Marlon Teixeira, RJ King, Tidiou M’Baye and Viggo Jonasson are captured in twill shorts, cotton sweatshirts, distressed denim, slouchy cardigans and more.

thefashionisto

DSection #12 : Viggo Jonasson by Matthew Brookes

Preview:

Facebook/Dsection Mag

AnOther Man F/W 14.15
Ph: Katja Rahlwes
Hair: Vi Sapyyapy

managementartists.com

GQ Style China
Models: Arran Turton Phillips and Viggo Jonasson
ph: Yuan Gui Mei

malemodelscene.net