Viktor Rolf F/W 05.06 Paris

Superb! They are so good in menswear... maybe that's their calling: menswear and haute couture!

I rather enjoy much of this collection. More pictures...

00003m.jpg
00004m.jpg

thanks dannycyl and foxie-pooh...
i like this collection very much...very nice...
again...i see a good balance of the quirkier stuff and some more serious stuff...
plenty of 80's references again...but UPDATED...not so literal...which is good ..imo...

Collections like this makes me wish I was a rich bastard.

**All the shows are now available on British Vogue

Nothing spectacular or groundbreaking but there were a few looks I loved

Blah...its really boring to me. I miss creative V&R,myself.

Did anybody hear that they're supposedly opening their first shop in...not Amsterdam or their home-base of Arnhem...but Milano. I think it's quite obvious what their approach is ALL about nowadays.

Not just that solely. I think they're trying their hardest to become a top luxury label. As if we need more arrogants in this industry.

Frankly,their work no longer contains any feelings or emotions like it used to. No soul;its just stagnant to me.

Scott said:
Not just that solely. I think they're trying their hardest to become a top luxury label. As if we need more arrogants in this industry.

Frankly,their work no longer contains any feelings or emotions like it used to. No soul;its just stagnant to me.

:clap:

I agree with those who said that this collection doesn't look very unique, but I still like it. It looks masculine and wearable. If I was a guy I would definitely wear the first two outfits. I love the coat on the first page too :heart:

I really like this collection except for the white shirts with stripes and the flowers applique on the them.

Somehow, this collection would look better on taller than shorter guys since the legs are a bit "chunky", just look at the model's pants and you'll know what I mean.

i like it, its a bit geeky which is good in my book. the jackets and chains are nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->